⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 012; LIVE AND LET DIE

✩⡈⁎⸱✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ⡈⁎⸱✩
𝐋 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐊 𝐄 𝐋 𝐄 𝐆 𝐄 𝐍 𝐃 𝐒.

✩⡈⁎⸱✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ⡈⁎⸱✩𝐋 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄    𝐋 𝐈 𝐊 𝐄   𝐋 𝐄 𝐆 𝐄 𝐍 𝐃 𝐒

𝟬𝟭𝟮. ┊ ❝ 𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙻𝙴𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝙴 ❞
❪ i hope i'll see you both again ❫

KAI walked towards Clary's bedroom. To his surprise she was wide awake, and reading through her grimoire. Kai walked through the threshold of her bedroom door. He tilted his head to the side waiting for the witch to say something; only to receive silence. He furrowed his brows. "What are you doing up already?" He questioned playfully. Receiving no reply. "Yoohoo, Clary, I'm talking to you." No response. "Clary, Whats wrong?" Clary glanced up from the book, with narrowed eyes.

"Hm?" She hummed.

"You okay?" He asked with a smile. The duo were interrupted by Elijah yelling from the heart of the compound. Clary shut the grimoire, walking past Kai to where her older brother was. Kai's eyes narrowed on her retreating figure, wondering what was wrong with the witch. He glanced down at the book, wondering when she started practicing without him. He shook it off and sped down the steps beside Clary.

"Brother." Clary acknowledged. Elijah furrowed his brows at her tone of voice, Elijah looked to Kai who shrugged not understanding her coldness. "Nik, left. Perhaps you could call him, instead of waking the entire bloody city up."

Hayley smirked at the shorter witch's frustration with her brother, she strutted away from the trio. "Sister, what's--"

"Who was going to tell me our mother has returned?" She questioned. Elijah and Kai widened their eyes, Elijah then narrowed his eyes to Kai who shook his head vigorously.

"We--" Elijah began.

"Don't. I know why you lot didn't tell me. But I have every right to know." She snapped. Anger and irritation was felt by the Original, that her brothers and Kai would keep something as serious as this away from her.

She walked away, the doors of the compound slammed opened with force from the witch. Kai gnawed on his bottom lip as he followed the angry Mikaelson; keeping a distance from the witch, knowing she'd probably boil his blood if he made a snarky remark.

Clary pulled out her phone dialling Josh's number. Who answered shortly, "C--Clary, hey. How's it hanging? Good I hope so--" Clary rolled her eyes at Josh's lack of subtlety.

"Where the hell have you been? Davina hasn't answered my calls in days, and not to mention my psychotic mother is back." Josh hesitated.

"We've been busy with the new vamps. I'm sorry." Josh apologized.

Clary sighed, her annoyance subsiding. "No, I understand. How's Marcel?" She questioned, wondering about her other good friend.