Thanksgiving Special

A/N: I just wanted to let you know, if you didn't already, that Ayeong, Huiseon, and Chanu are also vampires. As always, enjoy!~

~Songi Point Of View~

Our trucks zoomed into the forest. We were hunting on thanksgiving day for a turkey. Jin instructed J-Hope to call the others in the other truck. He took out his phone to call them. They answered after two rings and J-Hope put them on speaker so Jin could comunicate with them.

Rap Mon: Hello?
Jin: Hey. You all got your license?

Rap Mon asked the others to check if they had their license.

Rap Mon: Yeah. We all got them.
Jin: Okay good. We're almost there guys.

"Whoops" were herd from the other line. Jin chucked.

Rap Mon: Okay then. Bye!
Jin: Bye!

After a couple of minutes, we arrived to our destination. We were parked on the grass somewhere in the forest. We all got out and stretched. I put my hands up to the sky. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body, their nose lightly tickling the back of my neck. I let out a tiny giggle and put my arms on top of his. I smiled.

Me: Hey, Tae.
Taehyung: Hey.

He swayed our bodies side to side while he hummed a melody in my ear. I tapped his arm.

Me: I need to put my hair up.

He groaned.

Taehyung: I don't wana let you go.~
Suga: Let her go already... She needs to do her own things.
Taehyung: Fight me!
Suga: I would, but I need to save my energy for hunting.

Taehyung and I scoffed.

Me: Sure, Suga...

Taehyung let me go and I put my hair into a ponytail.

Chanu: I'm so pumped! This is going to be fun!

She came to me, finishing putting her hair up in a ponytail. I finished and linked arms with her.

Me: This is exciting! Have you done this before?
Chanu: Yeah. I did this a lot with my dad.
Me: Really? This is my first time.
Chanu: You'll love it!

The other girls came and linked arms as well.

Huiseon: This isn't really my thing, but if I'm doing it with you guys, I'm okay with it.
Ayeong: I think this will be fun! We can be as vampire-ie as we want.

We laughed.

Me: Vampire-ie? Nice one, Ayeong.
Ayeong: I know, right?
Rap Mon: Hey everyone, remember to not be so loud. We don't want to scare the turkey away.
Suga: Everyone, gather around. We need to talk about this hunt.

We all met and sat down on the grass in a circle.

Suga: Okay. What's the game plan?
Jin: So I was thinking that we can get into teams. One group will be a group of three. Once we find our team, we can start a hunt. Each team should have a turkey. The one with the best tasting blood wins. We can give the other turkeys to our neighbors.

J-Hope stood up and yelled silently doing a weird chicken dance, getting people up to dance with him.

Jungkook: Okay guys. We should pick our partners now.

Taehyung ran to me and gave me a big hug, snuggling his face in my hair.

Me: Okay, I guess we're partners.

Jungkook ran to Suga.

Suga: Out of all the people, you chose me? Why?
Jungkook: Cause you're quiet.