Prologue

Dimension #1, Timeline:Unknown

"You shouldn't have done this.", said Valherine with her broken voice as blood splats out from the wounds on her chest, pierced by a strong sword.

The person who held the bloody sword, stood before her and stated,

"I have always done the right thing. All for the fate of 'time' and the people of Valmonte. They will venerate you after your demise but only on the off chance that you had told the truth to them and now you can't. We are both the same blood. Never die easily."

Valherine attempted to talk. She stammered and squeezed her voice while she talked as she was biting the dust,

"You can't change the course of time. I have--already defeated you. There is something...someone waiting for you in the future, only to tear you apart."

This changed the expression on his face and influenced him to ask in fear,

"What-- what do u mean?"

"You won't succeed. When there is one there is always be another. You know what I'm talking about. Your death will be awful and you won't see what's coming at you."

She glowered at him as her eyes were blazing with rage as she spoke but she quit talking as blood constrained out of her mouth. He was subsequently getting anxious by each word she talked and he hollered,

"Why aren't you dead yet?!", he kicked her constantly right in the wounds till she died.

She died in agony.

All of a sudden, the armor he wore shone and caused exorbitant pain on his chest. He attempted to rip the glowing armor off but he couldn't. He yelled in agony and apprehension.

"No, how is this possible? How is the armor reacting without any command? This shouldn't happen! Only I control it, the armor does not control me! Noooo!"

He vanishes abruptly exactly before Falzone and Risdale enter.

They get stunned by observing Valherine's dead body. Falzone lamented,

"She is dead. Our queen knew she would herself bite the dust and we weren't there to help her."

Risdale didn't appear to be as unhappy as Falzone for he attempted to satisfy him by recounting what Valherine told,

"She made the right decision on the right time. Well, that is the what she said and we need to trust her on this one like we always do. Lets simply just put our expectations on 'time' itself. Now, we should just spread the news to the people of Valmonte."

Falzone noded and before they could leave, he saw something on the floor, a broken piece of shining metal. Risdale observed it and concluded,

"It's a piece of the armor. It's broken and--it's shining."

They both were frustrated by observing this,

"Hold up...this implies that our Queen wasn't right! Nobody can change the destiny of time now!", Falzone exclaimed

"You are right, it also implies that we will be eradicated from this timeline and it will be modified from the earliest starting point. We are doomed my friend...and Valmonte is as well."

Risdale declared hopelessly. His hands were gradually vanishing, Falzone's hands and Valherine's body were disappearing.

As they did, everything around them slowly began to vanish.

After a while, all that existed and all that happened till now has been erased from the course of history. The fate of time and the fate of Valmonte should be changed. 

Time must be rewritten. Time is slowly being erased in parallel dimensions too.

Now, all of these rely on the Quantum Knights from a parallel universe for they will change the fate of Valmonte and the destiny of 'time' itself.