2. Lethal Knights-Gentle Bows

My eyes were shut close but I wasn't unconscious. I couldn't really open my eyes even when I struggled. I was freaking out as I felt my body falling endlessly and I couldn't feel my chest. I also struggled to break the armour apart but it was completely useless.

My body came close to the ground. I felt it. I was so close to death but before my body could hit the floor I felt like it was floating. My eyes were still shut but now I felt like the force that made it shut had vanished. I was almost being burnt like a falling asteroid as I was free falling for the last 5 minutes but it was also some external force that made me sweat excessively. It was rather the climate.

I slowly opened my eyes. The first thing that appeared was a ground of orange and reddish sand. It seemed like the armour made my body levitate over the ground as it was glowing in blue so i didn't hit it and die. The light on the armour was fluctuating. I fell down as the armour crackedn . I felt my chest again.

Red sand on my face as I fell on it. It was unusually hard to just flip myself over as I did. There was too much light passing through my eyes when I looked at the sky. I looked away and what I saw dumbfounded me. I didn't if it was the huge violet kingdom on my left or the unusual or the unusual orange clouded sky. The clouds seemed to be rather more solid than usual.

I tried to get on my legs and then I realized that I couldn't feel them. This freaked me out even more. My sweat got into my eyes and I started sweating even more. Before I could process any of these I had to quench my thirst at least for the dehydration I'm witnessing right now. The unusually bright selfish sun was sucking the leftover water in my body. I always hate to say this but I needed help, now more than ever.

I heard some footpaths behind me. I didn't want to turn back or rather couldn't as I was really exhausted and almost out of breath. The footpaths grew louder as it came closer to the left-hand side.

I feared it would also be something unusual but I really couldn't see what it was as I was breathless and dizzy but it appeared like a boy. I couldn't really talk so I just uttered a word,"Water..."

The form walked behind me, where it came from. It again came back before I could really become hopeless and it seemed like it was mumbling something that I couldn't really hear properly. It had something in his hand. I was already quenched as it seemed like in a form of a bottle which might have water.

It reached out the bottle to my mouth as I open to let the water pour into it. I have never relieved like this before. I recovered too soon to my senses as it kept pouring. I just snatched the bottle from him as I got up on my back and kept drinking it till it was empty. Everything that I assumed what it would be was right. It was a kid who helped me but what was unusual was that he had a set of pointy arrows and a magnificent golden bow unlike those I have see in any of the history books.

He also looked pretty different with green eyes, blonde hair, white skin and weird ears that weren't human at all. Those ears were of an irregular shape and they were not skin. Now, I didn't want to be rude asking him about his appearance and all but I had to ask this, "Where the hell am I?"

"Huh! You don't know where you are stranger? It is the Kingdom of Valeria and you must come with me soldier." Him being surprised with his innocent tone made my mind think more again. But with my insight i could say there never existed such a kingdom not one that was mapped in any great minds I have ever known. This little man is trying to change all of that or i am being fooled.

"So kid..little guy. Uh, who is your—King? And why do you have a bow?" He looked up at me furiously like I had troubled him in many ways,"Kid? You don't call me a kid ever again!." He aimed a arrow with his bow at me and i was pretty sure he almost let it go,"Whoa! Whoa! Hey, hey chill kid. I just wanted to know about this place. I-I have lost my way from my hometown." He slowly puts his bow back on,"Dont be scared I wasn't gonna do anything. After all you saved me and now you make sense. I see why you are so peculiar now. You are from a place called Elsewhere you say. hmm nice. Well, where are my manners. I am Dauhn Cardenhidge Petal, The fourthborn of the King and the heir to the throne. Who might you be stranger?"

That name sounded stranger than the land I stood on but now his custom petal peaked arrows make much sense. Him being the prince really only struck me after that...and it struck hard.
"My majesty." I bowed down to the prince," I am sorry for behaving—strange. I am uh a person from far far away from—yes Elsewhere, the land of the human species . It is also called Earth. I am Arden, your highness."

He suddenly dropped back after noticing something on me,"You..you are from Earth!" The boy breathed heavily, frightened by something he knew after seeing it, the cracked armour and the planet Earth. My eye went up and down looking at Petal in confusion,"Prince is everything fine?"  He stepped away from me still in shock," I..I-they knew this would happen." He melted with fear, running eyes and popping veins. He was lost, dumbfounded to the present things. I was a devil coming to tell a tale of how the land gets taken over by me. He couldn't take his eyes away from me and the armour. I felt sorry for the young lad but at the same time pretty much dumbfounded and we felt as though peculiarly...same.

"Yes this is it. It is what he said. My dad told the man in his armour would step in one day and there is all but the vengeance of a ravaging beast awaits. Threatening the existence of all creatures. Haha." He worried even more than he feared,"Time is at your assistance go back and that you will, our saviour. You can save my son, Arden. Oh my bad, its King Petal of Valeris and I am telepathically enhanced being.i give lives to all woman in need of giving birth. I can use my sense to do that without um contact, but you are the Devil in the suit! And you haven't brought destruction you have brought me Armageddon!" I was dumbfounded to find these things happening ridiculously and simultaneously, peculiar and absurd happenings of present time. "Devil in suit? Armageddon?! What are you talking about...y-y-your majesty?! On whose permission shall I continue asking my questions but for you sir. Help me know it. I have to know." 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚒𝚝.

"You must go back in time we don't win the war in the near future. Go there and see me and fight for us. You are our Lethal Knight, you will know the location of bows and it will help you win this war. Careful don't make a time paradox."

I know I cannot do this but I have this piece of armour and I must get back home....after I help them and discover more about everything."Ok, I will go and when is it?"

He smirked,"The time you met my son the first time, I mean him. You will ask him for the pathway for gentle bows. Take him with you and don't tell him anything? Oh, yes the truth is that the armageddon begins in a few minutes. Good luck."

That was a absolute chaotic pace of change! It was all because I fainted for
a very long time...is it?!