<4>

Gon turned his head to face the one called Killua. The caramel eyed boy could only describe the white haired male as beautiful.

The way his hair bounced as he walks, his porcelain skin, his sharp blue eyes that put the sea to shame.

Gon is staring. Staring too much. Way too much.

Lucky the boys smile was enough to bring Gon out of this trance. "Names Killua." The beautiful boy said. Killua then turned to Alluka. "He's the boy living in the doll house right?"

"Doll house?"

Gon was ignored.

"Yeah, I saw him sitting on the steps and thought he could use some friends." Alluka then pointed at Gon. "Says his name is Gon. He's a bit shy."

"I am not!" The other three laughed at Gon's comment. "A-anyway..." Gon pointed to Killua, "you said somethin' about a doll house?"

"I don't know if you wanna hear the story, Gon, it might give you nightmares." Alluka said as Killua sat on the stair in front of her.

Gon got closer to Alluka's face and yelled "I wanna hear it!"

"If he doesn't here it now he'll figure it out on his own eventually." Retz said.

Killua put his hand up to silence everyone. "I'll tell it. But I'll warn you, you're the one living in this house."

—————————————(A/N)

Midterms are coming up kill me please ( ̄▽ ̄;)
Sorry it's so short, I'm half way done with the next chapter but I'm just procrastinating and trying to study so idk
I didn't get this done before Halloween but I'll continue it I guesssssss
Stress is bad for you kids.