•Chapter 5• "G?"

"Hello?" You hollered, but nobody replied.

You took a step forward, entering the cottage. Pictures of snails were on the wall, and two long hallways were on both your right and left.

"Hah, snails, huh?" You chuckled.

"Damn, nobody is here, hu-"

You snapped back into reality to see an overwhelming large shadow tower over top of you, giving you a chilling sensation through your spine. An uncomfortable sensation.

"Hey, Dove~" a voice seductively spoke in your ear behind you.

You spun around, slapping the figure. The mysterious figure turned out to be...
non-human. Time felt as if it froze as you analyzed the non-human figure.

It was a tall, deviously handsome, skeleton. He wore a faded, tattered, white shirt. His jacket was pitch-black, and it seemly sat on his boney shoulders, somehow. He wore slick, tight, black jeans, with a grayish black belt that really brought his outfit together. And his eyes were hollow, with a tint of yellow in them.

"Agh!" He groaned with aggression and displeasure.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry!" You apologetically cried, "I really didn't m-" you paused as you noticed one of his eyes starting flashing a bright yellow, it mesmerized you.

His furious expression soon after changed into a grin as he noticed you were staring at his glowing eye.
"Something caught your fancy?~" He teaseling chuckled. "The name's Gaster Sans. My friends call me G, well, if I had any...that's what they'd call me," G held out his hand in front of you, wanting a handshake.

"I-I don't do handshakes," the words quickly slipped out of your mouth. Mostly from fear. Where's his skin? Are you dreaming?

"C'mon, won't you shake a poor sinners hand?" He seductively grinned while impatiently shaking his hand in front of you.

"I-I'm not going to shake your hand!" You said a little louder.

"Heh. All you humans are the same," G dug his hand into his pocket, in the same second, he pulled out a cigarette.

"Where's everyone?" You say while scanning the cottages interior once again.

"Everyone? It's only me, sweetheart. The one who lived here, 'the caretaker of the ruins,' disappeared one day. And so did everyone else. I'm the only one left, and it's been this way for over a year." G lit his cigarette and took a few puffs before tossing it onto the ground, crushing it.

"Everyone? Who's everyone," you asked with slight concern.

"Toriel, Asgore, Undyne, Alphys, Mettaton, and my dear brother, Papyrus," he sighed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. That must be hard," you placed your hand on his shoulder, comforting him.

"Well, thank you-..."

You cut him off, "Y/N, my name is Y/N."

"Ah, Y/N, what a nice name~" G playfully cooed. Causing you to blush.

"Y-You really think so?"

G took a step closer, running his cold, boney hands through your hair, "mmhm~"

You felt your ears get hot as you whimpered, hoping he'd stop. It surprisingly worked. G took a step back, letting go of your hair.

G paused, staring at you again, but soon snapped himself out of his gaze and blurred out a sentence, "welp, welcome to the Underground. What would you like to do?"
••••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••