Dead end

Jin pov

*You have new message*

Hello Jinnie, it's me Taehyung...

I hope you remember what you did...It would be bad if you didn't, and now since Jimin is the one you love the most...Well the only one you love, he'll be the one paying off unless you do it yourself...

Either way, one of you will know the pain of losing your reason to live... you may think it's a little too much to threaten you just because you killed him... instead of suing you but you know, I think it won't bring joy...

I'll tell you something that I should have long time ago but I didn't want to believe it but jin,  all these years... he thought only about you... never about me you were in his head the whole time he was so sorry for ruining the one he loved's life... yes he loved you. that's why he picked up on you... always... even if you think it doesn't make sense to bully you when he likes you well he can't express his emotions right you see... He tried to drop it. that's why I broke up with you, he asked me for help and since I liked him then I just accepted without thinking but I couldn't help him at the end... I was never enough I envied you jin .....I only can imagine how he must have felt ...one-sided love ....actually I do mine was one-sided although he refused to admit it ....but when he saw how much you love Jimin he really gave up and started opening to me... then just as I felt warmth and love .....you killed him that's simply why I'm doing all of this ...anyway you have 10 days if you remember well you should know its Jungkooks birthday...whatever do not show this to Jimin or you both die. 

Enjoy life, love.

xoxo 

 I was actually scared but didn't react. I didn't think he would really do something to me or Jimin, but then days passed and every one of them I received a message from him with pictures how Jimin "injures" himself. 

I didn't believe Taehyung really was part of it since Jimin said it was accidents.

"stop feeding me with bullshit hoping I would break, Tae."

*new text*

I'll make you believe me... I'm dead serious...also don't forget you have 2 days.

The next day... the 9th I received a call. 

"Hello, am I speaking with Kim Seokjin?"

"Yes, how can I help you?"

"I'm calling to tell you that Park Jimin had an accident. "

"What??!"

"You don't need to panic he isn't in danger."

"How happened, do you know by any chance?"

"The policemen said the brakes of his car had been cut."

"I understand I'm on my way."

I just hang up and without knowing which hospital he's in, I got out and started just running. There weren't many hospitals either way. 

I went around 3 of them until I found the right one.

"I'm sorry in which room is Park Jimin?"

"110."

"Thank you!"

I ran along the corridor but his room was actually on the third floor.

When I got there I saw the doctor talking with the nurse.

"You must be Kim Seokjin?"

"Yes, how is he?"

"Just broken arm he's sleeping now though, do you want me to wake him up?"