🌷Chapter 3🌷

UPDATED

𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤

Shu Kim's POV

 = Ok so, this is Soonyoung, one of my brother's friends, hmm 🤔 = 

The fact that he's just texting me for some unknown reason, just introducing himself to me. From looking at the time it's late but I texted back.

Me: The name's Jeon Minsung, but you can call me Shu Kim 

Hoshi: Jeon?? Are you Wonwoo's sister?

Me: Yes, I am. So, your the one that was staring at me at the school entrance yesterday morning?

Hoshi: Yeah that was me. I'm sorry if I was a creep yesterday. You look so familiar to someone but I was right that you were Wonwoo's sister, still yes nice to meet you. 

Me: Nice to meet you as well. So I have to go, my brother's calling me

Hoshi: Tell him I said hi to him for me. 

Me: Alright, see you later

Hoshi: Bye, sweetheart

Me: ??

= WAITTT,  HE DID NOT DO THAT ON PURPOSE!! RIGHT??? = 

*Breathes in, Breathes out*

After I have done breathing in and out like a weirdo, I got out of my room and went downstairs, meeting Wonwoo, washing the dishes and I helped him out, drying the dishes and putting it back in the shelves. 

While we were done with it, we crashed ourselves on the couch and watched some K-Dramas, watched a few episodes. Some of them were heartbreaking and some of them were hilarious Simply don't worry, We're both fanatics when it comes to dramas. 

"Hey sis, will you hang out with me and my classmates tomorrow? Your friend can join us if you like," He asked

"Sure, I don't mind, at lunch and break?" I asked

"Yeah," He said

"OK, I'm just going to go to the bathroom and have a bath"

I left Wonwoo on the couch by himself and walked upstairs and took a warm bath and went into my PJs. Walking inside my room, closing the door behind me and crash-landed on my bed with my phone, playing games and checking on social media. 

=====

I placed my phone on the nightstand and looked at the window, seeing stars shining in the sky, I was gazing at them, feeling that my dream is coming true until my phone beeped. I looked at my phone and saw a message from Wonwoo.

Won-Won~: Where's my goodnight hug? 😌

Me: I'm coming, your sister is coming 😅

I opened my door and went to his room, finding him on his bed on his phone. I went to him and gave him a big hug, a bear hug. He cared about me since I was born, he made a promise to me that we should look out for each other no matter what. That's why we have a great connection, of being good siblings.

I was really tired, my eyes were about to close. I fell asleep on Wonwoo's shoulders, his body felt warm, which made me smile. Also, Wonwoo felt sleepy from the hot cocoa he drank and fell asleep on my head and we both doze off to dreamland together.

 = The Next Day = 

Wonwoo's alarm ringed at 6:30 am and school starts in 2 hours. Looking to my side, Wonwoo wasn't there and maybe got up already to make breakfast. Then, I got spare time to get dressed and apply light make up today. I went to the bathroom to have a quick shower and got changed into my uniform, applied a little bit of makeup on. I curled my hair and tied up a little bit of my hair at the back. (⬇️)