⚠2.7⚠

it seemed as if jisoo wasn't ready to talk to her yet

a chuckle escaped jennie's lips as she kept her eyes on the elder female,rotating a bit so that she'd be facing jisoo and "accidentally" spreading her legs a bit, making her red lace underwear show up.

she noticed how jisoo quickly glanced over at it before looking away since she felt a bit embarrassed."that'll be around 20¥."she mumbled as she handed jennie the boquet."i'd suggest you get off the counter."she added after a bit.

jennie got off the counter, looking down at the bouquet with a small smile before setting it down on the counter as she walked towards jisoo.

"actually, i'm not here for the flowers."she told the elder with a small smirk.

"whatever you're planning on doing,don't."she told jennie,gently pushing her before going over to the counter."and i'm going to need those 20¥ if you're planning on taking those flowers with you."

jennie pursed her lips,trying not to lose her patience as she then walked over to jisoo,blocking her against the counter."jennie what are you doing?"the elder mumbled,gently pushing her away.

"jisoo,would you at least look at me."jennie pleaded as she crossed her arms over her chest.

jisoo didn't respond, but instead just pushed the flowers over to the edge of the counter."take these and get out.you don't even have to pay."

her heart sunk once again.why was she hurt by this?she had gotten over jisoo,right?

she sighed and just grabbed the bouquet,taking out 20¥ and putting them on the counter before leaving and going over to an alleyway so she could cry.

why did it hurt so much?