Lauren Jauregui

Lauren's POV~
"Lauren!!"

"Wha?!" I shouted,surprised

"I told you to get up half an hour ago and get ready for school"

Welcome to my life, my name is Lauren Jauregui and every morning my mom wakes me up to get ready for school. She's always insisting that I get a scholarship to Oxford and study the history of modern philosophy. I really don't care about that stuff ya know? My dad on the other hand is different, he's more encouraging on the sport side of me, which thank god is way better than my grades. I've been captain of every single team at my school and every single game, I've won. Well... not every single one. There was this one basketball game where my ankle completely collapsed on me and I fell tripping over a bunch of people. It was so embarrassing, my team lost that day and I even considered quitting for the greater good of the team.
I've been crushing on this girl named Camila since freshman year and I've never had the chance to talk to her. Maybe this year it'll be different, after all it is my senior year.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui if you don't get your butt down here I'm leaving you!" I hear my mom hollering from downstairs.

"Coming!"

We pulled up to Prince Academy and I see my "friends" waiting near the vending machine outside.
Nichole,Lucy, and Spencer. I run up to them and find that Spencer just got the newest phone. The iPhone X. She waved it all around so that everybody else can see it. I sometimes wonder if that girl had a brain in her head much less a heart.
Out of the corner of my eye I see a beautiful girl dressed in a grey hoodie, a baseball hat, along with some adidas superstars and black leggings. Uh, she's so gorgeous she doesn't even try. She looks my way and I quickly avert my eyes to what's in Lucy's hands.

She was carrying a small kitten that was about the side of my palm. Wait...
"Lucy what the heck!, why did you bring Mac here?" I asked in shock.

Mac is the little kitten that I gave to Lucy as a birthday present. She seemed to love him a lot since he never grew, in fact that was his full grown adult size. Which really makes no sense as to why we call him a kitten.
"Look, no one was at home and I couldn't just leave him there! You never know what could happen to a small child when you leave them alone at home" she responded.

"Lucy, Mac isn't a human never the less a child" Nichole interjected.

The school bell rang and as I was about to enter my classroom I see that everybody took a desk that has no one beside them. Looking around I see a tall girl with blond hair sitting at the front, noticing she was literally the only person I knew, I cautiously walked up since the teacher was right in front of her. "Ummm... hey Bailey, do you have anyone sitting there?" I stammered. She looked up at me and didn't say a word. Then the teacher said "If you pay attention there's a seating plan up on the board, please follow the instructions and go find your spot" he said intimidatingly.

I looked at the board quickly muttered "oh" and shyly found my spot at the back of the room. Sitting right beside me was this Filipino girl that had a warm smile on her face, I've never spoken to her before but I've seen her numerous times around the school this past couple years. Knowing that we already knew each others names I just returned her smile and sat down. Boy was that embarrassing.
__________
Hey guys! This is my first Camren story and I just wanted to say thank you for at least looking at it. It won't have any smut because it is just an innocent romantic story about Camren. Sorry to disappoint some of you.
Love y'all
-Dr3mxr🌸