shaq attaqs

i was on my way home from an orlando magics game when suddenly someone bumped into me from behind. 

     "excuse me." i said. but instead of apologizing they snatch my purse straight out of my hand!! 

     "thief!!!!" i screamed. "give me my purse back you thief!!!" i ran after them screaming. then out of nowhere my assailant fell to the ground with a loud thud.

     there he was. a seven foot god. he picked up the thief by the collar of his shirt with his pinkie finger, snatching the purse from him with his gargantuan, strong hand. i watched in awe as this massive, ebony deity merely flicked the puny mortal to the road. right under an oncoming semi-truck. i stood there frozen in place. 

     "i believe this belongs to you." his voice was a deep baritone that sent shivers down my spine, body aching all the time. he placed the bag at my feet. 

     he scratched the back of his neck. how could he be a seven foot monstrosity yet look like an adorable chocolate lab at the same time?? i picked up my purse and checked the contents. everything was accounted for. 

     i looked up at shaq. 

     "thanks....for uh, for getting my bag back." i whispered quietly. he looked down at me. those gorgeous brown orbs. almost intoxicating. 

     "yeah, no problem."