#2 R.I.P Lil Pepe

I honestly didn't know he really existed until it came to an end but I think I heard of him in the past. But it really sucks cause he was only 21 and his music is so good like I'm so glad that I wasn't the only one that wanted to make that music genre,  And if none of you guys knew but I think it was also Xanax that almost killed Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance but Gerard Was also an alcoholic at the same time and then he moved on to things like cocaine which sucked but Frank (Iero) was always there for him helping Gee up after he threw up and rubbing his back while being sick which is Why I love Frankie and Gee so much. I've watched a few interviews of Lil Pepe after his death I also discovered he was in my "watch later" playlist. He seemed so sweet and a lot like me in a way  and I wish I had heard of him before he died he was someone I find interesting and would of liked to of gotten to known. I hope his mental state is better now and also I don't know if Xanax was the only thing that killed him but he did used to take 20 a day.  

                                               ~R. I . P   LIL PEPE~

                                 ~1st November 1996~ 15th November 2017 ~

And if you guys don't know what Xanax is it's a prescribed for anxiety and depression I think it's rare to be prescribed it though which is why people deal it and my depression in September/October was so bad I did consider getting it but it's hard to get but it's cheap and I don't really want to overdose like he did I've already have  on Anti Psychotics a shit ton of times which is why I care a lot about this subject.

And if you guys ever need anyone to talk to please talk to me it makes me feel better making others feel better. And if you  don't trust talking to me then please find someone you do trust and talk to them

XoXo ~xXKittenIeroXx