Lucky Me

Chapter 1

I clicked the little red x in the corner of my window. I had just finished watching the video diaries again, the boys crazy antics making me laugh. Whenever I just had a bad day, is watch the video diaries or the funny moments all over again. I loved the all the boys, but I definatly had a soft spot for Niall. he was my special snowflake. the Irish cutie with his blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. I just couldn't take my eyes off him. I smiled at the boys. they used to just be my little secret on tumblr, and even though they were super famous now, I would still know them as my cheeky boys on the stairs.

I sighed and opened a new window. I quickly typed in twitter in the google search bar. I quickly typed in my username and password in the little boxes. I quickly scrolled through my timeline, occasionally laughing at some one direction related tweets. Eventually, I clicked Niall's name, wanting to send him a tweet. I doubt he'd actually reply to it. Thousands of other girls were probably doing the same.

"@weedhoran: @niallofficial you probably won't see this but that's alright. :) If you followed me it'd mean the world to me. I love you. Will you be in England any time soon? cx"

I sighed as the tweet went through. I sat there staring at my mentions. It was pretty stupid. He probably wasn't going to answer right away. I tied my blonde hair into a bun and turned my light off. I need to get some sleep.

*******************

When I woke up, I heard my phone beeping loudly. I groaned a bit and opened my eyes. I reached out for it and looked at the screen. I had a new follower? what? I wasn't even that popular on twitter. I only had 450 followers on twitter. then my eyes began to register the name. HOLY CRAP! Niall James Horan. the Irish boy in one direction who I loved so much. just followed me. I suddenly wasn't tired and started fangirling. I unlocked my phone and opened up the twitter app. He tweeted me too!

"@NiallOfficial: @weedhoran I did see this tweet now didn't I? Haha and we'll be there in 2 months! chilling in Ireland now. :)

I smiled widely at my screen until I saw another message. This was a bit weird. My followers never really talked to me. Holy crap, this day was getting better and better. It was a DM from Niall! I opened it and quickly read it.

"From the looks of your profile you seem pretty cool and beautiful. Like the username btw. :) I'd like to get to know you a little better. You seem trustworthy, so here's my number. Call me maybe? Haha! XXX-XXXX
- Nialler xoxo

Niall James Horan, the one I dedicated my tumblr, twitter, & Instagram to, the one I been dying to meet, the one I cried for when I found out he almost didn't get to sing in Torn, jut gave me his number. I sat on my bed hyperventilating. He wanted me to call him! I reread the message an the tweets over again. I wasn't dreaming. This was real. This was so freaking real!!

**********
Guys my name is Paige, lol. This is my first fantic so don't judge!! I love y'all.
Malicka & Raven & Agus & Julia, y'all will come in next paragraph I think..
Hope y'all enjoyed it!! 😘😊💙