Prologue

**Camille's POV**

I woke up on one of the hottest days in London feeling excited. As soon as I woke up, I ran straight to my iPod to update my Instagram account. Tomorrow, my family and I will be taking a trip to New York. I have a pretty popular Instagram account and I love going on it..

Oh, I’m sorry. I’m being rude. Let me introduce myself. My name is Camille Taylor. I’m seventeen years old from London, England. I have one best friend, Katherine, and I love her to death. We both have a major obsessio-I’m sorry, dedication is the word- with the British/Irish boy band One Direction. I’m a very quiet girl but, when it comes to One Direction I’m as loud as my best friend. I love all five of the boys, but I am in love with Niall Horan. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, just like Niall.

Just then, my mother called up the stairs of our London home, “CAMILLE, YOU BETTER BE PACKING!” She was always so much like Liam.. That thought made me giggle. “YES MUM!”

I pulled out my zebra print suitcase and started packing when I heard the familiar ringtone “If I’m louder, would you see me? Would you lay dow-“

“Hello, Katherine! How are you?”

“I’m fine. I just don’t think I can survive a whole two weeks with my best friend gone.” Then, she started fake crying. She was always the sarcastic one.

“Come over here and help me pack. Then we can spend the whole day together before I leave.”

“Alright, alright. I’m coming over now”

“Haha, okay. See you in five minutes, love.”

“Bye!”

I hung up the phone and put it into the charging/stereo dock and blasted my One Direction music. I picked out an outfit to wear for that day and went to take a quick shower, and decided to skip washing my hair today since Katherine would be over any minute. I pulled my hair into a high bun and jumped into the shower and quickly washed myself, while singing along with my music.

I got out after a minute and got dressed as soon as Katherine got to my house. I heard the doorbell ring and ran down my stairs as graceful as a leopard. Lol just kidding. Graceful my ass. I slipped and fell on my face. I got up, dusted myself off, and acted like nothing happened. I walked over to my glass front door. Dang it, she probably saw me slip through the door.. Just play it off, Camille. Play it off.

I opened to the door to a hysterically laughing Katherine. “You.. just.. slipped.. and.. fell down.. the stairs. HAHAHA.” She was holding on to herself because of laughing so hard.

I ignored her and walked upstairs. She soon followed me after she finished laughing at me. When we reached my room at the end of the hall, she sat at the edge of the bed with a mischievous look on her face.

“Okay, what’s the face for?”   

“I was just wondering.. ificouldwatchoveryourinstagramwhileyouregone.” She said so it so fast that I barely understood.

“Sure! I don’t want anyone to unfollow me because I won’t be posting. So of course!”

I gave her the password and I can honestly say I’ve never seen her so excited. She immediately started posting while I packed and was notifying my followers that she would be on, not me for the next two weeks.

**4 hours later**

“Bye Katherine! See you in two weeks!” I waved from the front door to her getting into her car. She waved back and I walked inside, wondering about my vacation and how much fun I’ll have.

**Katherine’s POV**

Mission while Camille’s gone: Get Niall to notice her.

A/N: I’m from the US so I’m not sure about the British language and everything, but if you notice I messed up on something, please let me know! I’m new to writing on Wattpad, so let me know how I’m doing! Thank you<3