chapter 2

"Awwwwwwww." I hear faintly, I curl into jacks chest but he kisses my forehead and says we have to get up

"come one baby, I will let everyone tickle you if you don't get up." jack says.

"Do it and I swear ill murder all of you." I say getting up and kissing Jack. I go on my phone I take a selfie with Jack  and post it saying 'were finally back at magcon missed my second family.'

"STARBUCKS." I yell.

"OBVIOUSLY." Cameron yells back.

"yayyyyy." I jump up and dance around with jack. He kisses me and we all leave, we take the stairs for my sake so I don't have two panic attacks in one day. When we get to Starbucks jack goes and orders our drinks, when we all sit down I sit between my twin brother jack g, ohh yeah I forgot to mention he was my bro anyways, and then Jack sits on the other side of me and hands me my drink.

some random fans come up and ask for pics but one goes to jack j and sings girlfriend by Christina agulara. Jack then refuses to take a picture and proceeds to tell her how perfect I am and if she doesn't like it she isn't a true fan. she storms out. I kiss him and say.

"awww baby that was so sweet."

"ewww Anna remember my best friend'. my brother says.

"whatever you know were adorable." I say kissing jack j.

"uggggg your disgusting." jack G groans.

"I want matt and Shawn to get here."Taylor whines.

"are they bringing spencer?" I ask, spencer is my best friend besides Jacqueline who you'll be meeting later, but spencer is Shawn's sister and matts girlfriend. she has beautiful brownish blond hair and I love her like a sister.

"yeah"he says back.

"yay, Hayes is Jacqueline coming?" Hayes is Jacqueline's boyfriend and his face lights up when I say her name.

"YES" he says excitably. awww he's so adorable.

" yay babe you guys can hangout" jack says.

"yeah." I say.

"hey lets go for a walk." he whispers to me. I nod and then we leave.  when were walking jack grabs my hand and pulls me over to a bench. I look at him confused.

" ok Anna we've been dating for like three years now and friends for like 13 years, and you know I really like you a lot and I seriously think your the most beautiful girl I have seen in my life. I need you in my life forever and im seriously In ..........lo..love with you Anna grace glinsky." 

I don't know what to say so I just hug him."I love you too Jack Johnson."  we make or way back to the hotel and its like 11 and everyone else is asleep so we crawl into my bed and fall asleep. 

Hey guys so I hope you like my story and I will update every Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday. Well at least ill try I have a lot of stuff with school and everything. so remember to vote and comment, ily.