My Crazy Sister\Grown up

"Who is she again?" I asked chewing on one of the cookies.

"She's your sister, Angela," Dad says putting the last few things in his bags.

"Angela," I repeated," Nope doesn't ring a bell. I don't have to go now right?" I said hopelessly and smirking.

"No. You still have to go, Molly, " He says rolling his eye and sitting on the bed next to me. "Its only for a year, then I'll be back," he says putting his hand on my leg.

"But I don't even know her," I say pouting.

I shouldn't have to go with someone I don't even know... right?

"Can you please just do this for me?" he said giving my the puppy dog face.

"Fine, but I might not even talk to her," I say getting up from the bed as it slowly lefts the dent I made in it.

"Good luck with that," he mumbles and I barely hear it.

I walk out of his room and start packing my things.

'Good luck with that' what is that suppose to mean?

When I finally finish putting my my clothes and anything else I'll need for a year, I sit on my bed and wait.

I pick up my phone and read the message I didn't know I got.

Hanna: Hey, are you still going on that trip???

Me: Yes, ugh! I don't want to! I mean I hardly know this girl.

I wait a couple minutes then my phone dings signifying that I got a message. I unlock my phone and read the message.

Hanna: I feel bad for you.

Me: Yeah, its awful!

Hanna: Yeah I bet... when are you leaving?

Me: 1:00

Hanna: But its 12:30 now... :(

Me: Yeah... well at least we got to say goodbye yesterday.

A great memory of her hugging my to death appeared in my mind, I smiled.

Hanna: Yeah but I won't see you for a year!

Me: You'll just have to deal with it.

"Honey come on down, I'm gonna be leaving soon." I hear my dad say from door stairs.

I slide my phone in my pocket and grab my bags from my bed.

"Oh god," I say as my hands give out and my bags fall to the ground. "Wow... maybe a little to much stuff..." I say sliding them upward showing the handles. I grab the handles and a short pain goes threw my arms as I left them up. I slowly walk forward to the door.