Gotcha!

A/N OMG!! Did you know there was a recipe for mallow melt. Cause I didn't! Above are some pictures I found online of it. Anyway, enjoy!

Sophie laid wide awake in bed. They had played a few more rounds of jimble, before eating, and playing an endless game of list it, where you would list everything you knew about something and whoever listed the most things won. After that they had gone to sleep but Sophie was still laying there wide awake.

"Grrrrrr......" Sophie was craving some much deserved mallow melt. She snuck downstairs but Keefe had already beaten her there and was eating the last of the mallow melt.Sophie gasped, he was down to his last bite. Keefe looked up to see her watching him. He smirked, then shoved the last of the gooey goodness into his mouth.

"How could you!" Said Sophie, clutching her heart in fake pain like Keefe usually did. Keefe just laughed. That was it. Sophie couldn't take anymore. She lunged for him, knocking him to the ground, and struggling a bit before pinning him.

"Gotcha!" Said Sophie but her victory didn't last long. Keefe wiggled his wrists free and tickled her, causing Sophie to laugh uncontrollably and let him go. Keefe quickly flipped them over.

"Do you now," said Keefe smirking, " cause' I'm pretty sure I'm the one winning right now." They were quite close now. Close enough for Sophie to see slightly darker blond streaks in Keefe's hair. Close enough for Keefe to see just how much Sophie's eyes glimmered with gold. But they were both focused on something entirely different. Their lips. They each leaned forward a bit but before they could kiss....

A/N I'm totally evil. I've gone over to the dark side you guys. Worst cliffhanger ever. I know, I know, your only reading this because you're hoping it will contain what happens next. Well it doesn't. I guess you'll all just have to wait till next time to see what happens. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Okay I'm done now. Until next time, bye.