Intro and Chapter 1

Annabelle^
Hi,Im Annabelle,I'm 3 years old,and I'm from Scotland but I was brought to England a few weeks ago to an orphanage in London after a war between my family "The Barlands" and our neighbors "The Cowans" got out of hand,which caused my mum and dad to be killed by one of the neighbor's dogs..and it's my fault.
I was playing outside when my neighbor opened the wooden gate to the inclosed yard while I wasn't paying attention..
They let their pit bull,that was trained to attack people,into the yard and as it was running towards me my dad ran to get the dog away but he was too late the dog was already attacking and by time my mum and dad got the dog off of me I had to be rushed to the hospital immediately.
I looked around for a minute and saw my parents on the ground and they were alreadygone.
That was the last thing I remembered until a few minutes ago when I woke up in a hospital room with something on my neck and legs with wires in my arms.
I'm not sure how I got here though.
Just then a lady in a blue outfit came in the room and saw I was awake.
Nurse-Hey Sweetie,Are you feeling any better?
Annabelle-Yeah,I guess..What are these things?*pointing to the wires,neck brace and leg casts.
Nurse-*pointing at the casts* These are casts to fix your legs,this..*pointing at the brace*..is a neck brace to help your neck,and these..*pointing to the wires* ..are IVs for medicine to help you feel better.
Annabelle-Oh,Okay..where's my mummy and daddy?
Nurse-I'm Sorry Annabelle,theyre6 gone.
I just started crying and the nurse came over and hugged me and asked..
N.- Is there anyone else who can take care of you??
Annabelle-N-no.
Nurse -Okay,I will be right back.
Annabelle-Okay.
~Nurse's Pov.~
Aww,Poor Baby.
She lost her parents and she's gonna need someone to take care of her so I walked to the front desk and called an orphanage.
Social Service Worker-Hello? This is Kate speaking,how may I help you??
Nurse-Hello,I'm Quin Patterson and I would like to report a homeless child.
Kate-Okay..Do you know what happened or who her parents are?
Nurse-I'm a nurse at the West Chester Hospital in Scotland where the little girl is staying because of a dog attack and her parents died while trying to save her,she said there was nobody else to take care of her.
Kate-What is the girl's name and age?
Nurse-Her name is Annabelle Barlands and she is 2 years old.
Kate-We will be sending a ship for her,to bring her to our orphanage in England.
Nurse-See You Then,Bye.
Kate-Bye.
~3 hours later~
I finally left work and Annabelle still doesn't know about going to England yet.
I decided since she doesn't have clothes or anything else here that I would stop at a shop on my way home to pick up some things for her to use and wear while on the ship.
~At The Shop~
I got her a suitcase,some clothes,a hair brush,hair ties,a tooth brush,some snacks,a blanket,and a pillow.
New Clothes.