Chapter 4

AT THE HOTEL
Annie's Pov.

We just got to the hotel room and Max,Harvey,Tilly,and Leo explored the room while I sat on the bed and watched t.v. since I can't walk with my cast.
Mom and dad where unpacking their stuff.
After the other kids explored the rooms they came back into the parents room.
Mom and dad gave the kids their luggage and told them to put away their clothes so that we can go explore the hotel.

*1 hour later.
Everyone was done unpacking so Harvey came over to pick me up while Max got my wheelchair,but as he walked over to me I moved over to the other side of the bed.
I looked at Harvey with fear and then Max came over to me with the wheelchair and helped me get in it.
We all went to the elevator while Max pushed the wheelchair.
Tilly ran ahead to push the button to go down and Leo ran inside of the elevator and pressed the lobby button.
We walked to the front desk and asked if they had a pool.
The desk person said that they did.
They pointed down a hallway and told us the walk down that hallway and its the 4th door on the right.
We thanked them and headed back upstairs to get changed into our bathing suits.
I realised that I don't have a bathing suit so I just sat in my wheelchair and waited for everyone else to finish changing.
Harvey walked out of the bathroom confused.
He walked over to me and asked.
H.-Where is your bathing suit,Annie??
A.-I don't have one.
H.-Well,good thing I bought one when I found out that we were adopting you,I brought it if you wanna try it to see if it fits.
A.-Okay.
Harvey pushed my wheelchair into the bathroom and helped me change since I couldn't walk because of my cast.
Harvey and Max have helped Tilly before so it's not a big deal.

*15 minutes later

Mom packed a small bag with pool toys and our water bottles and we headed down to the pool.
Harvey carried me,Max pushed my wheelchair,and Tilly and Leo sat in the wheelchair holding the bags.
We got to the pool and Harvey sat me on a beach chair,he got in the pool with Max,Tilly and Leo, mom put the pool toys in the water so they could play with them.
Dad bought me a blow-up cast cover so that I can play in the water without getting my cast wet.
Dad blew-up the cast cover and put it over my cast,he picked me up and put me in the pool at the stairs.
A.-Daddy,I can't swim.
D.-I brought an extra floating tune.
Dad blew up the inter-tube and put it over my head.
I swam over to Max and Harvey.
Tilly still had to wear arm floaties since she was only 6.(Annie is still 3.)
I tried to go underwater to get a you from the bottom of the pool and apparently Tilly was going after it you,and she was further down from me because I saw something pink and then I was kicked in the face.
I came back up to the top of the water crying because I had a headache from being kicked.
Everybody looked at me weird because they didn't know.
Dad came in the pool after me because I was crying,so he could figure out what happened.
He picked me up and walked back over to the beach chairs and sat down still holding me,i was still crying.
D.-Honey,what happened??
A.-I w-went underwater t-t-to get a t-t-toy a and Tilly k-kicked me in the f-face.
D.-Tilly,did you kick Annie??
T.-I didn't mean too.I'm Sorry,Annie.
D.-Okay,go ahead and play,Annie will be okay.
T.-Okay,Daddy.
Everyone went back to playing in the pool,but I stayed on the chair with my dad.

I must have fallen asleep because the last thing I remember is laying on the beach chair and now I'm in my pajamas on a bed in our hotel room.
I sat up and looked around,i didn't see anyone so I walked into the adult bedroom and the kitchen and still didn't see anyone.
I began being scared since I couldn't find anyone and it was dark in some of our rooms at the hotel.
I ran back to the kid bedroom and climbed onto the bed.
I covered myself with the blankets and cried.

Harvey's Pov.

Annie fell asleep at the pool so dad took her back to the room to put her in dry clothes and put her to bed so she would be more comfortable while mom stayed at the pool with me,Max,Tilly,and Leo so we could play in the pool a little longer.

After about an hour I decided to head upstairs to our hotel room to change and go to sleep since it was 11:30pm.
When I got to our room I changed into my pajamas in the bathroom,got a snack and drink,walked to the kids bedroom turned on the light,and walked over to my bed and sat my snack and drink on the nightstand.
I looked over at the bed and realized the blankets on the other bed weren't fixed so I walked over to fix them when I heard someone crying,it sounded like Annie.
I looked under the blanket and seen Annie curled up in a ball crying.
I was confused...Why is Annie crying...where is dad.

Where is Chad??

I will be adding a character to this story soon...her name is
'Jazmyn Mae Jackson'
She is 13 and has 4 siblings.
An older brother and sister,and a younger brother and sister.
                            Bye Guys&Galls
                                       ~Carley
                                 ~MaxMillsie~