Chapter 9.

Surpriseeeee! Here is our Mafia's POV! So enjoy and give a good response!

~~~

Manik's POV

Dammit! Why does he have to lecture me everytime? I fucking hate it!

And Nandini! She has to fucking ignore me from the morning! I hate it when someone disrespects me! And she has to do it everytime!

After yesterday what she has shared - rather blurted out in anger she has made it a mission to piss me off. When she shared about her past I wasn't surprised because I knew it!

I knew that she was an orphan and later was adopted by her parents. But what I wasn't knowing was she was forced to marry Aryaman. She was blackmailed. She was being sold.

That bloody Aryaman! He will pay for even eyeing my Rose.

I groaned in frustration when I said that. Rose. My Rose. All mine.

I know when she was crying recalling her past I should have comforted her or atleast been with her. But I walked out of there like a complete jerk. But what is my fault that I don't know all that comforting shit!

Call me an asshole but I won't change for anyone! She has to accept me the way I am whether she likes it or not. I don't give a damn!

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

"Boss! Tej Khurrana is getting out of control! He isn't sitting straight!" One of my men informed and I gritted my teeth.

I gestured him that I was coming so he left!

"Khurrana! Better be aware! I fucking won't leave you for what your son has done!" I spat with venom.

I strode towards the basement and kicked the door open only to see that fucker glaring at me even after being all bloodied.

"Tch tch tch! Khurrana! Khurrana! You know there's a saying in hindi - rasi jal gayi par bal nahi gaya - seeing you I remembered that!"

"Open me up and I'll show you what I am! Or you're afraid you'll end up losing." He tried to instigate me but I smirked.

"This is a very old technique Khurrana! Try something new, something unique! Which I don't know!" I pouted and he was going mad.

I wonder what's getting him so wild today! Till yesterday he was quiet.

"You fucker! Open me!" He growled.

"Shout as much as you can but at the end what you'll get is only pain!" I hissed at him with my darkened eyes glaring at him.

He still struggled against the ropes to get out of it and I looked at him smirking.

What an idiot!

"Move one more time and I'll slit your son's throat!" My voice boomed in the room and he stopped at once.

He looked at me with fear in his eyes but quickly hid it.

"Where is Aryaman?" He asked coldly and I laughed.

"So much of love huh? You know its very rare to see this kind of love between a father and a son in this century!" I faked admiration.

"Well!" I breathed out walking around him.

"Your son is exactly beside you! In the other room?" I whispered and his eyes widened.

There! The fear I wanted to see in his eyes!