Preston and Levi the long cocks

Preston was thinking about Levi on the ship. He muffled the words I'll kill you and it was so fucking sexy. "I want you to like me thinks Preston". But I know you never will Preston accidentally says out loud. Know you never will what says Levi. Being alone Preston uses that to his advantage by having a straightforward conversation with Levi. But instead of being smart Preston screams out can I suck your dick Levi. Levi agreed and moments later Preston is choking on Levi's large dick and Levi choked on Preston's dick too.

They bobbed their heads towards their opposites great length and both made each other cum at the same time as they were in a 69 sex position. Levi tears Preston's ass with his mighty cock. The new pair pulled each other into an intensely long deep kiss. At contact they tore their lips from each other almost instantly. Then they were too tired to continue. We decided that if this shit were able to happen all of us would have to reveal our naked bodies to each other. It might be too much for Preston as just seeing Sarah's face makes him harder than he already is .

It seems amazing. An amazing chapter hopefully please like or give me a sign that people are reading this. Ok back to the fan fiction.

Don't you just think that our sex feels a little bit rushed asked Levi. Not at all says Preston. Levi is more experienced t being innapropiate more because he fucked Mary and then he has fucked Victor of course like the comic relief people they tfeel like they made another mistake that was dumb AF. Ok I hope anyone who reads enjoys. Please make this popular. I love this series and if it gets 15 likes I will have 15 chapters with sex and character development. Alright Bye.