Chapter - 6

Hey guys thanks for all love and support. Sorry for updating late. You may VOTE and COMMENT if you like this Chapter.

(Mud imprints were still on the floor showing there are still some disobedient officers in the department)

(Dim lights aroma of coffee in the atmosphere and 3 men sitting in a round table with the unique antique cards which represents they are not new to it)

(Takes a sip)

Frost - Jack got an Ace.

Conor - Jack got an ass.

Jack - Shut up.

Conor - Do you mean you miss ass at that place what you got then, just 2 hanging balls *laughs

Jack - Hey Conor

Conor - What ?

Jack - Fuck you. Frost how do you manage to win almost every game of cards?

Frost - Do you know anything about cards at all ??

(Conor was sitting silent as he knew there is going to be another round of so called deep shit myth discussion)

Jack - I'm playing them since childhood when my Dad first taught me. Definitely I know alot.

Frost - More than me ??

(Jack was silent)

Frost - Listen, to know what you have to know about the know is to know the history behind it.

Conor - Fuck you old retarded.

Jack - Can you please simplify it ?

Frost - If you want to know the future, you should be able to understand and interpret the past behind that subject .

Jack - Simplify to the power 2.

Frost - Okay let me ask you a question. For how long you've been playing this game ??

Jack - 20 years almost I begin playing it by the age I was 7.

Frost- Conor you ??

Conor - Not interested. You may continue.

Frost - Who between you two know where does these 4 suits came from ??

( By the time this question was asked the outside noise has been completely vanished there were only 3 men in that room with a coffee that has now turned into a cold coffee )

Jack - Conor what .

Conor - What what ??