The New Girl?

Megz P.O.V

The silence was uncomfortable when leaving Lukes house, but it was needed. he kept trying to talk to me but I just ignored him. I carefully got my nans key out from my poketw and opened the front door allowing Luke to enter behind me.

Already I could see Luke looking around the front room "Nice place"  I looked at him and weakly smiled. An awkward laugh escaped his lips as he mad his way to the couch.

It was a good Ten- Fifteen minutes before and of us uttered a word. "Luke, let's just cut the bullshit out yeah? What happened In there?"  His eyes shot up and looked at me. He slowly got up from the couch and started to walk towards me. I hesitantly walked backwards until my back hit the wall and I had no where to go. " it wasn't my fault. I was in the kitchen thinking to myself how I would ask you out and then lucy walked in and made advances at me. I kept pushing her advances away as you were the only thing on my mind. Then as you knocked on the door I made my way to it but lucy then grabbed my wrist and kissed me as you walked in the room."  I could see the tears forming in his eyes as he told me what had happened. I hated seeing him like this, but he hurt me. I guess thats what love is aye? "I know I probably don't deserve your forgiveness and It will take time, but my feelings for you are not going anywhere any time soon. Every time I speak to you my love grows stronger. I haven't known you for long but it feels like I have. I have never felt like this for someone before so it's all new to me. so what I'm trying to say is... will you be my Girlfriend" When the words "Girlfriend" Fell from his lips, butterflies filled my stomach and a smile grew across my face. I was about to answer when the door bell rang. "Excuse me luke"  I turned from Luke and as I answered the door I was met by an extremely pretty girl wil long brown/black hair. "erm hi I'm not sure I'm in the right place.  I'm jen and I'm looking for Luke Brooks?"  My mouth dropped and I stared at Luke. His face looked as confuse as I was right now. "Yeah, I'm Luke, I'm not being rude, but who are you?"  The new girl let out a small giggle "I'm guessing he hasn't told you, I'm James's Girlfriend" Then in sync both mine and Lukes Jaws dropped.

A/N

Hey.. so this is my new chapter.  yeah its rubbish but I've had to do a lot of revision.. anyway so yeah.  you've met the new character. what do you think will happen with Megz and Lucys frindship, will it ever be the same. Also what will Megz say to Luke?. Comments below.  and don't forget to vote and share my fanfic. Thanks for reading xxxx