Awkwardness Levi X Eren Yaoi Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Okay, Levi had to admit. It turned him on, very much. Eren's moans became louder and the corporal had more trouble to control himself. He did like Eren, his hot-headed temper. His personality and his body. But most of all his face with those turquoise eyes. Those eyes could burn right through you.

He could hear Eren's breath become uneven, so he was almost there. Levi wanted to see him, that face written with pleasure just because of him. He couldn't take it anymore. Without a second thought he stormed through the door. The first thing he saw was a startled boy with his eyes wide open. ''c-corporal..'' Eren said startled. 'Shit I had to come in more quiet.' Levi thought. '' I can e-explane!'' Eren said fast. '' I don't need any explanation. Levi said while taking a good look at the boy before him. Those tanned legs, stiffen member, broad chest and a flustered face. ' Damn, what a view...' he thought. He licked his lips and walked to Eren. The boy backed away until he was against the wall. He had taken the furthest shower that has a side wall. So even though he was standing against the wall, he was still under the shower.

Levi placed his hands on each side of Eren's head. He leaned in close until there lips were almost touching. '' This is all your own fault, you're just to cute.'' Levi said hot. Quickly Levi gave Eren a peck on the lips. Eren's face became as red as blood. '' to cute...'' Levi whispered into the boy's ear. Then he kissed Eren hard. Hand going from his chest to his waist. Eren froze, The corporal was kissing him. 'Is this a dream?' he thought. Well.. anyway he liked it much, very much. Slowly Eren sank into the kiss. His hands around the corporal's neck. He eyes shut and he gave a small moan. That small moan turned Levi even more on. He grabbed Eren's member and began stroking it. To the sudden touch Eren opened his mouth, Levi taking that chance to slip his tongue into Eren's mouth. The kiss had turned out in a hot making out session. Eren bucked his hips in Levi's hands. Eren took a risk and began to remove the corporal's now wet shirt. Once the shirt was removed, Eren let his hands travel over the six pack that Levi had. Seen that Levi didn't beat him for taking of his shirt, he began to open the corporal's pants.

Some time later Levi was also naked and they were stoking each others members. Eren had been surprised about how big Levi was, seeing his height. Not that Eren minded. The kiss was still in motion and the heat in there stomachs became greater and greater. They came in unison, both saying each others names.

Eren slid on the ground, panting heavenly. Realizing what just happened he looked up. The corporal's eyes were closed and he had put one hand against the wall. After an awkward silence Levi opened his eyes, only to meet turquoise eyes. The sight on Eren on the ground with cum on his stomach, could make him hard again. Quickly he grabbed his clothes, '' Clean yourself, you're filthy.'' and with that he left the showers only to leave a confused and flustered boy behind. It was only morning. How was he going to survive a whole day with the corporal, without the desire to touch him?