Grand Theft Automation [Part 1]

It was 2019 in the city of  Los Santos. Maddie, Kitty, and Becky, otherwise known as "The Behaviors of the Universe", have given up their powers, even their own monster souls, to live a normal human life. Maddie was Junhui's "soon to be" wife, Kitty was at a new apartment of hers, where she belongs, and Becky has chosen a path of her own in North Yankton. Although they all wanted a relaxing time after saving Seventeen's concert from AntiSepticEye's revival 2 years ago, the city of Los Santos, was not what it seemed.

"Maddie...?", Jun whispered, "Hey, get up...", he continued. "Gimme an hour, Jerry...", Maddie groaned. Suddenly a smirk pulled up on Jun's face and played along, "Okay, edgy cutie...", he quietly got a pillow from their bed they slept in together and started to hit Maddie's face with it. "PILLOW FIGHT!", he shouted. Maddie quickly lept out of bed, "Okay okay okay, I'm up, honey."

They both with downstairs, Maddie already finding the breakfast Jun made for her, and Jun was looking out the window of their apartment in Eclipse Towers.  "Looks like it's gonna rain today, huh, jagiya?", Jun wondered with the clouds coming towards the city. Maddie had a piece of a pancake in her mouth and gave him a muffled "Could be. Or just the shitty weather from yesterday, cause it was raining too."

Suddenly, the door burst open with the police coming inside. "Hey hey hey, what's going on here?", Jun exclaimed. "A shooting at the Strip has occurred, sir, and you're right next to the wanted criminal.", one of the policemen responded. Maddie had an angry confused expression on her face, "What the fuck did I do?! It wasn't me!!! Get off, you shitheads!". Maddie punched one of the officers in the face and took his gun and aimed it at the policemen. "Now, why the hell would you think it was me, cunts?", she questioned. The cops had scared looks on their faces and wasn't able to speak up. "Look, it was an attack at the Strip, it was probably Becky. She's not really a friend of mine... but I know her, she's in North Yankton if you end up going after her.", she calmly exclaimed. The cops nodded and quickly ran out of the apartment.

"So, you think we should call protection services in case this happens again?", Jun suggested. Maddie put the gun in a drawer and looked at Jun, "No, this is just the beginning. Los Santos is changing, Jerry. We have to protect it...", Maddie paused, looking at her phone scrolling through her contacts, "...even if it means breaking a few laws.".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, got inspired by playing GTA Online to make a series like this. So yeah, this is like a GTA! AU Junhui x Maddie series. If ya want more, comment. >w<