Taegi (Angst)

Tissues ready..

******

Slap..!

"S-stop.."

Slap!

"Y-yoongi.." Mumbled the boy.. Although it was replace by a pained whimper as the other sent him another punch.. Taehyung Curl up into a ball, protecting his fragile body to the man hitting him..

"FUCKING SHIT!!!.. YOU JUST BROKE THE VASE THAT I GOT LAST MONTH!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THAT WAS?!?!?!?!!!!! HUH?!?!! WHY CAN'T YOU DO SOMETHING SIMPLE?!?!?!!!!!!! LIKE CLEANING IT!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK TAE!!!! I ONLY AGREED TO GO OUT WITH YOU SINCE YOU LOOK SO PITIFUL!!! AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT FOR BEING YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND?!?!!!.. BULLSHIT!!!!..." Yoongi scream as he land a punch on taehyung's stomach making the said boy crunch up in pain..

"I..I'm... Sorry.." Taehyung whisper.. As he felt all of his remaining strength vanish slowly.. Every punch he receive, His strength would fade..

What did he do to deserve this?..

Yoongi.. Was not like this when they were dating.. They used to be a happy couple.. Or at least.. That's what taehyung thinks...

****

"I love you.. Hyung.." Taehyung said with a loving smile and a kind of fond in his eyes as he gaze at yoongi.. Who was sitting on the couch with his phone.. The elder only hum in response..

Taehyung sigh and kiss yoongi's cheek.. But he was immediately push away with a disgusted look on his so called 'lovers' face..

"Don't fucking do that.. Its disgusting and made me felt sick.." Yoongi spat out, unaware of how much he hurt the other.... But taehyung only look at him with gentle yet loving eyes as he stand up and went to his room.. Curling up again into a ball and cry silently as those hurtful words played in his mind.. All over again..

'It made me felt sick'

****

"Y-yoongi!!.. S-stop please!!!.. " he sob as the other keep on slapping, punching and kicking him.. Making big purple bruise form on his milky skin..

Taehyung plead for yoongi to stop.. But.. He didn't.. He keep hurting the younger.. Not fully aware of the sadness and depression in taehyung's eyes..

****

"Let's break up.." Those words ring through the younger boy's ears as he look over to his hyung.. Who was busy packing up his clothes inside a black suitcase... Without a second thought.. Taehyung rush to his side and hug him from behind..

"P-please.. Y-yoongi.. I love you.." He sob and cry but the other didn't make a move to comfort him..

"But I don't. I don't love you.. Not ever.. I didn't really love you.. And for fucks sake.. I'm straight!!! SO DONT BE A CLINGY BITCH AND LET ME GO!!!!!!!.." Yoongi yelled, pushing the boy and landing him a painful punch in the stomach..

Taehyung choke up in pain and grab yoongi's wrist making him look at taehyung..

"J-just.. Give.. Me this.. " tae whispered as he slowly lean in and place a loving kiss on his hyung's cherry lips.. Yoongi didn't move a muscle and wait as the younger pulled away and look down.. Taking that time.. He grab his suitcase and walk towards the door.. Ignore the pain cries of the boy he left.. All alone..

Broken and depressed.

****
Its been a month now.. And the two hadn't talk.. Although.. Taehyung was sending him messages..telling yoongi to come back.. And how much his miss him.. He even told yoongi how much he love him.. But.. He was ignored and finally... He stop texting him..