Chapter:7

Maxine's pov

Naka kita ako ng isang malaking puno wala siya sa isang garden namin. Mas maganda to kumpara sa isa. Ang Ganda ng Kulay nito. Mabango ang simoy ng hangin

Naglakad ako papunta sa puno para tignan ang view nito. My nakita akong sapatos pero hindi ko ito pinansin. Nag patuloy ako sa pag lalakad at tumigil. I saw the sign that no entry. I guess this is a private tree? Or my sumpa itong puno na to?

Paalis na dapat ako kaso my humawak ng kamay ko. Shit I got caught

"What are you doing here?" I turn around and I saw Vanessa. I look at her blank I blink twice and smile I don't know but I smile.

"Who are you?" My smile fainted. So this is Veronica not Vanessa. damn this twins. I recognize that Vanessa have two dimple and roni have no dimple.

"I'm Maxine new student"I look at her but she didn't give me any expression.

"Okay I need to go, bye" I was walking slowly so she won't recognize that I'm having a heart attack right now cause she saw me walking around. And she's a president of this school she might kill me and giving punishment.

" this is a private garden sweetheart nobody can enter this garden unless if any ranks on this school give you a permission or you're a higher rank on this school. So that means Punishment for you sweetheart" just for this stupid garden? I rolled my eyes and looking at her while she's smiling. " hey max!"thanks for the flying kiss that won't help me.

-----------------------------

Divs point of view

"Hey vice punishment room, now!" Woah since when Zenye can shout on me?

"What for? Can't you see that I'm busy" I wave her the papers that I'm holding

"Well you're the Vice President so go to the punishment room now!" She open the door for me

Sumasakit na ulo ko but I have no choice cause roni is mad right now. So I'm heading to the punishment room cause zenye told me that roni just saw a girl walking around the garden. Which low ranks can't enter! Even teachers np can't enter that garden only us

" so where's the girl?" I look at her but she's still in a serious face. What's her problem?

"See it from yourself" she gave me the keys and go in

Damn. I was so shocked when I saw her sitting on that chair. her eyes were too serious to look at.

" what did you do again?" She rolled her eyes

" stop talking and give me the punishment." How can she be so confident?

Bago palang siya and she doesn't know about that damn garden. Really ang babaw ng rason ni roni para bigyan siya ng malalim na parusa. Hinimas ko ang aking sintido at tumayo.

" my punishment is just simple I want you to clean the bathroom boys and girls. Paki linis narin pati yung office ko that's all you can go now. Mag sisimula ka mamayang 3:30" hindi niya ko pinansin at umalis