Part2

Y/n: tonight I can't sleep, so I texted Shawn. I asked him if he want to come over on the next day to learn, he agreed. OMG he is coming over tomorrow!! One sec. NO shut the fuck up... he is your best friend and it's not the first time he is going to be in your house!!! Why am I doing this, I know he don't like me in the same way, so... what should I just do?... ~next day (school) ~
Shawn:
Where is y/n? I thought we would go to her place after school. There's Sara ( y/n other best friend) "hey, Sara wait!!!" " Shawn? Can I help you?" Sara asked " yes,... do you know where y/n is, we want to go to her place after school and now I can't find her, you have any idea?" "Umm, yeah I think she is in the art-room to..." I didn't let  her finish the sentence...I just run downstairs to find y/n. And there she is. She didn't see me, she was busy to sort the colours. She looks so cute with her messy hair and her with colour spotted  jeans. She don't want to looks perfect but she does. " Y/n I think you can stop now, you did a great job" Mrs. Noods said " no, it's ok I can finsh this"y/n awnsered "but I thinking someone is waiting for you" Mrs. Noods looked into my direction and y/n turned around. She came closer and finally huged me... butterflies everywhere.
She let go and we went to her house.

——————————————————

I don't have to say really much so I just hope you enjoy my story🤗