Now...

Oh sorry I haven't told you my name. I am Mia. Now I'm 15 years old ,I can still read minds and I have a crush on a boy... We(teens that have ,,special" powers) have a school where we are learning how to manipulate with our powers. The boy I have a crush on can fly. I didn't thought he even knows what is my power till the day he called me to the cinema. I have been so happy and the night we went to the cinema was awesome... Btw he's called Peter and now we are a happy couple. We are quite unusual but I think it doesn't matter. People don't know that we are together and they think that we are just friends and we're studying together while we are actually on a date. I know we should tell it at least to our parents but we are scared what are they going to say... Peter is the most popular guy on the school and how to say it... I'm not very popular. But I have a bestfriend and a boyfriend right? My bestie is called Victoria but I just call her Tori. I know her since I remember. We have known each other before the car crash and she had already her magical power but she couldn't told me that she's special. But then I told her that I really can read minds. She was confused at the beginning but then she told me that she is special as well. We both can read minds. We are happy that we have eachother and we always say the truth to eachother. Also, her boyfriend is Peter's bestfriend as well so we have double dates really often. The are the only ones who knows that me and Peter are dating.

I hope you liked my story! I am really sorry that it took me so long to write another part but I had really long time writing it. I will be really happy if you'll write your opinion of this story or just a good comment. You can vote for my story if you liked it! Have a good time reading other stories ❤❤❤💞