Chapter 4

The song is what you will be singing in the talent show.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

'Clawd has been with the new ghoul every day. Guess i'm sitting with the ghouls today.' You thought as you walked down the hall. You waved at Clawdeen and Draculaura. Your tail swished as you walked to them.  "Hey (y/n), what song are you doing for the talent show?" Draculaura asked and you shrugged your shoulders.

"I have a few options but i might do the one that goes with what is happening. I'll see you ghouls at lunch." You said then left. You spotted Clawd and walked next to him. "Hey Clawd."

"Hey." He said while on his Icoffin. You hissed and tried to get his attention. He finally looked up and turned to you but he was looking behind you. You hissed and walked away. You walked into class and kept to yourself.

It was finally the talent show. The days leading up to it, Clawd has been ignoring you. You were with Clawdeen while you two are back stage. You saw Clawd looking around and you waved at him. He nodded back and sat down. You got ready for your turn.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your outfit. You can change the color of it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was your turn so you went out. You started to sing the song and everyone nodded. You also did a dance with it. Clawd was shocked then smiled. When you were done, you bowed and walked off. You sighed and smiled when your friends came up. 

"Oh my ghoul! (Y/N) you were so fang-tastic." Draculaura said and the others agreed.

"Thanks. Now lets go watch the other monsters performing." You say as you all head to the seats.

Toralie smirked since she knew who the song was about. "I think it's time for my sister to be part of the list I make for the ghouls I don't like. And I have the purrfect plan." She meowed and the twins laughed with her.