LifeLess Matters

CHAPTER 1

         JUST THE BEGINNING

   I was a average girl, trying to live a average life but that was hard in my sake because I hated my parents and my life, they didn't care about me as a kid, they don't care about me now. Hi I'm Sarah I am 15 years old. I live with my mom, dad, and brother Jonas in a old abandon building in Tennessee. I get treated horrible in my house because everyone hates me , thinks I am ugly, and likes to yell at me all the time. I spend most of my free time, which is never because I am ALWAYS doing chorus, in my room because I have no friends, and I can never go out, besides going to school.

" SARAH GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW" my mom yelled.

"I am coming" I said

" Didn't I tell you to clean these dishes ?"

" uhm..yes"

" Then Go fucking do it before I take away your phone" " Matter a fact give me your phone now"

"Why?"

"Cause I am your mother and I said so"

I was mad that she took my phone for no reason, so I took all the plates that were in the sink and threw them on the floor. My dad comes from his room and corners me in the kitchen, and begins to yell at me and hit me. He throws me to the ground and chokes me 2 times.

   "I HATE YOU, I wish I could just die to make you happy, get off of me" I scream.

   I brake free and run to my room.My parents always thought it was fun to hit me if I did something wrong, which was like for  everything according to them. I began to get dressed for school to get out of this house full of shit heads for a couple of hours.

    I put on a black t-shirt, my purple vest, jeans, and my favorite black vans, and ran out the door to catch the bus. My brother drives in his BMW car to school because he is 17, and Mom and dad bought him the car. He gets everything he wants ..

   I get to school, and get off the bus. I wait on the line to go through the medal detectors because someone brought in a gun last year and killed this nerd Samuel while he getting lunch. While I am waiting I see my crush Kyle, on the boys line. He was gorgeous. As I stared at him he suddenly jerked his head to move his soft dirty blond hair; it caught the light and the golden gleam nearly blinding me. His hair itself was like  gold, each piece falling perfectly. He wore shades that fit his gorgeous tan face, but covered his beautiful blue eyes. His nose was straight and perfect, his lips (his lips!) perfectly formed and pink. He  always wore this cross around his neck. My eyes began to Wander down to his muscular arm, down to his body that was perfectly shaped, he had abs that you can see through his white shirt. He started to notice I was starting at him. I tried to look away, but I couldn't and he just smiled at me. 

   I wasn't paying attention to where I was going because I was staring at Kyle, So I tripped on the stairs, and fell on my face. Everyone started laughing at me , and this mean but popular girl Liz said

     " Look at Sarah haha, look how ugly she looks today" she turned to me on the floor and said " People like you don't deserve to be on this planet. "

    I was embarrassed to know that Kyle saw what had happened. So I ran away into the woods that was next to our school, and started to cry.

   "This is why I hate my life" I thought