Chapter six: IT's House

We rode our bikes to where me and Eddie ran into each other. There it was. The house. The house where the clown lives. Everyone wanted to wait outside. Apart from me and Bill.
"Don't be chickens!" I yelled. In the end, we had Eddie and Richie exploring the house with us.

It was spooky. It was scary. It was horrifying. Richie had found a poster saying he was missing and worst of all Eddie had been looked out of the room we where all in! I started to panic. What would happen to Eddie.
"Eddie? Are you there?" I ask as I enter a new room. I see a silhouette of a body on the ground. Eddie. It couldn't have been him. Could it? I started to cry until I heard a crash down below. I raced towards the door to go look. To late. I was locked it. Everything started floating around me. Including the carcass. I didn't know what to do. So I screamed.

Finally. Richie had broke through the door. Took him long enough. I gave him a hug and wandered over to where I heard the crash. There was a hole in the floor. I peered down it to see the clown. The clown and Eddie. Oh my gosh.  I got the others and we saw some doors. We went through one. Where we saw something terrible but we ignored it. The clown flashed his teeth towards Eddie.
"NO!! Take me instead. Just don't hurt him! I...I love him!" I screeched. The clown twisted it's head around. It slowly stood up and made it's way towards me. Shit. I saw a knife on the table across the room. If I could just get to it I could.. that's it!
"You guys cause a distraction!" I whispered.  Bill and Richie made a loud bang and the clown turned his head. The clown looked back at me before I could reach the table. I was right next to Eddie.
"Ugh. I love you Eddie and if we die..I don't wanna die without doing this," I bark. I then pressed my lips against him and we kissed. When we looked up....The clown was right in front of us. What could we do?