Trigga

Hi my name is Amya (A-my-ya) aka Mya I'm 20 years old I live in Petersburg Virginia with my best friends Kiersey and Tiffany, they're like my sisters. I'm a model for celebrity clothing and I sing sometimes but not in front of people. I'm also a part time dancer, I've danced in some music videos when I'm not dancing I do acting in movies, music videos, etc.... and I'm in love with Trey Songz anyway enough about me....

Holla its yo boy Tremaine aka Trey sexy Songz aka panty droppa!!!!

You already know who I am, I'm 21 years old and that's really it peace ✌

Hi I'm Tiffany I'm 25 years old I live with my girls Kiersey and Mya. I'm in love with August Alsina. I'm about 5'8 and dark skinned enough about me going to hang with my girls.

Hi I'm Kiersey I'm 20 years old I live with my besties Mya and Tiffany. I'm a Singer right now I'm only doing back up Singing, and I'm an Actress in TVs shows.

Wassup I'm August, 26 years old, I sing which you guys already know

✌✌

Yo it's Chris Brown I'm 25 years old living the life with my boys Trey and August...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys here's the people that are going to be in my book There's still spots open if u want to be in it...

Back to the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amya 

I was getting ready for an audition for Trey Songz's music video Neighbor's know my name when my girl Kiersey called me

"what Kiersey"

"come here" 

"OK now what," I said as I approached her hanging up the phone.

"where you going"

"audition"

"audition for"

"a music video"

"by who"

"dang you ask a lot of questions, anyways I'm not telling you or you'll try to steal it from me"

"when have I ever done that"

I just looked at her

"Yea you're probably right anyway bye then just leave me here alone with Tiffany"

T, and what's so bad about staying here with me

K. Oh nothing

T, I don't care I'm going to hang out with Kelly anyway

K. fine then both of y'all can just go

A. why don't you go out and find a man

K. I don't need No man

A. whatever bye girl

I left out the house and headed to my audition

I walked into the dance studio the auditions were being held at. When I walked in I noticed there were a lot of girls in here and a couple of boys, I guess they some kind of separate part they're auditioning for. The door finally opened though it wasn't Trey, but Kevin Hart he proceeded to tell us to line up.

K.H. OK I want all of you to line up, good OK

He went down the line commenting on how we looked. I guess scoping us out before Trey came out to see us.