Road Trip

Heyy Guys! So this is my first book and I hope you enjoy it!(:

Naomi wanted nothing more then to spend her graduation traveling the world with her friends and brother. When the trip starts it seems like just any ordinary trip, but they soon realize they aren't alone and this trip may be the last time they get to see each other ever again.

"It's finally today!" I yelled as I ran

down the stairs of the hose that used to belong to my parents. I jumped on the couch and into the kitchen where I got a pot of coffee and a pot of hot yea ready for the eight of us. My brother Andrew and his fiancé Allie were the first ones down the stairs when I threw the crisp bacon onto the plates I say around the table. "You're a real life saver Naomi!" Allie yelled as she ran to the coffee pot. "I'm going to wake everybody else up and get changed, I'll be back." I said running up the stairs. I got to my room where Kyle was sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake him up , but we had things to do and the clock read 9:37 am. I did what I had to do, I jumped in the bed and kissed him all over, slowly I seen his bright blue eyes. "Morning baby." He said sitting up kissing my forehead. I jumped out of bed and got to my closet, I opened my shirt drawer and grabbed a pink and green LOVE PINK, I turned and opened my shorts drawer and grabbed a pair of light navy blue shorts with a rip. I felt his raspy voice before I heard it, and I turned just in time to give him a kiss. I jumped into his arms and made him carry me to my bathroom. "I'll just be a minute!" I closed the door and three my hair in a messy bun, did my makeup and got dressed. When I got out of the bathroom the bed was made and Kyle was gone. I went to David and Kayla's room , it was empty. I heard noises so I went down the stairs and got confronted by seven people singing happy birthday to me. "Thank you guys so much!" I said trying to hide my tears of happiness. "Well I think it's time to leave don't you think ?" Andrew said grabbing Allie's bags and taking them to the RV. He was followed by Zack carrying Hayden's bags and Kyle carrying my bags. I locked the door and us girls went out to get in the RV. The trip of a lifetime was about to begin.

Well, what did you guys think of the first introduction part? Let me know how it was I will try to update daily!(: