Fighting for the Throne

Chapter 1

I was running through the woods and I heard them coming. I needed a place to hide. I couldn't be caught. I couldn't go back or I'd never make it out. Wait let me explain were this all started.

My name is Katana. I used to live at the castle until I found out their plan. My father the King was trying to destroy all others who weren't superior to him. It's very strange though because my father was always a kind sweet man.  Superior to him was able to defeat one of his knights.

Who in fact fought like a bunch of savage beasts. Over 50 people have suffered the price of losing.....DEATH.

   Anyways I'm supposed to meet Taylor, Sophia, and Emily at the giant oak in the woods.  There helping me with the resistance to take the throne of the 3 tribes. I jump onto the next bush I see.  The horses hooves slow down.

Mega cliffhanger right I luv cliffhangers you should also check out this awesome book in the making called change for the better its awesome. Here's the update!

  -Alexis

For a moment I swayer my heart stopped. The captain screamed "Find that girl or I'll fucking kill you!" I heard the knights moving around all crazy like searching for me.

As the group moved farther away I ran as fast as I could until I got to the giant oak. I knocked on the tree our signal to show that I was there. Three seconds later a thick rope dropped down from the tree, as I climbed three faces appeared.

One with long brown hair, Emily. Another had curly brown hair with freckles sprinkled across her face, Sophia. Finally the last girl had long black curly hair, Taylor.

So good to see your not dead Taylor said. Emily chuckled she was a tall and nice girl. So did Sophia. So anyone got an idea of what were gonna do I said. Taylor said I think there's supposed to be a cart coming about 9 the people who are driving are part of the resistance. So we can rest until then. Thanks Taylor you always plan ahead. I said.

Yeah but one problem. Sophia said there's a shit load of knights out there who want to kill you. Oh yeah. I chuckled. That's when we heard the cart.

  Pretty good so far huh. Anyways please comment vote share it with ur friends on wattpad. It helps a whole lot. Hope you like it I think I'm doing pretty good for just starting out. luv ya guys - Alexis : ) Update coming soon! Keep voting and commenting!

Chapter 2

" On the count of 3 we jump" Taylor said.

1 2  JUMP!!!!!!!!! Emily said!!

Wait no! Taylor said.

Emily jumped. Thud. Silence. Come on Emily whispered. We all jumped down into the cart. We had landed on various furs.

Could you stop with all the noise back there do you want to get caught?! the driver said. Hide in the furs. 

Once we had settled in I asked the driver who he or she was. Her name was Yoana. I asked why she was helping and she said her father had taken the king's challenge and of course failed. After that she devoted herself to stopping him.

I'm sorry about that I said.

Its okay I've sorda gotten over it I guess she said.

So breaking the silence Sophia said where are we going.

Yeah Emily said enthusiastically.

Well were going to mount Tartarous. Yoana said calmly.

What!?!? the three girls said together.

Yep why do you think there are so many furs. She said calmly.

Were all gonna die Sophia said. While Taylor examined the furs very closely.

I think we can make it Taylor said. I mean the furs are warm.

Your insane Taylor. Emily said.

I might be, just might be. She said with a sly smile.

Oh no I said. As we started our descent up the hill.

Update time!!! Its been at least 2 weeks sorry to keep you waiting. =)

Chapter 3

Half way up the mountain the temperature dropped. We were starting to wonder how Yoana wasn't getting cold. We were all freezing to death and she was just wearing a cloak. Finally Taylor said Could we put on the furs now?

Sure. Yoana said. Just find the bottom of them and slip under.

We slipped under the furs.

Hmm. These are really warm. Sophia said.

Thank you. Yoana said there made out of bear fur.

Hey Yoana how are you not cold? I said.

On the inside of my cloak I have a heavy bear fur.

Oh. What kind?

Just black and brown bear fur.

What?! Were did you find that?!

I killed the bears duh.

Well that's cool. I said.

Yeah and shut up were coming to the guards post.

There's a guards post halfway up the mountain?

Yeah we're going on the other side of the mountain.

Why?

If we cross the mountains we'll be in another country then the guards have no right to stop a "humble fur trader" like myself. Yoana said.

What's gonna happen when we get there though? I asked.

Well there gonna authorize me to pass but I'm going to give him this canteen of water that's actually poisoned.  The other guards will think he brought it and he poisoned himself.

Wow did you come up with that on your own? Taylor said. Know what I would do just cut of his head and put a note that it was thieves.

Oh my god Taylor what's wrong with you! Emily said.

Hey I would've done the same thing. Sophia said.

Would you SHUT UP!! I said.

Yeah we're 5 minutes away from the

post so shut up and get down. Yoana said.

Okay we all said.

We pulled up to the post.

I finally updated! =) My next chapter is going to be small but its dedicated to my 1st follower and the person who introduced me to wattpad BreatheMeSiaa if you don't follow her give a follow and keep smiling. =)