Chapter 4

This chapter is dedicated to my 1st follower and the person who introduced me to wattpad but she erased her old account and is now...... SharpieSlime she's completely awesome check her out. Vote comment and tell me any ideas that you may have and keep smiling. =)

I've kinda decided to do some kinda back story thing so here we go.

I guess I should tell you a little about each of my friends well let's start with Taylor why not.

Well she is definitely a REBEL.

Here's why she's a kickass martial artist.

Also she's also a princess and her father king Roland  was going go join forces with my father and was going to do it in his kingdom too.

Well she put an end to it the night before he was about to sign the deed to agree to this plan when she did something really daring.

That night as her father was ready to go to bed she brought him tea to celebrate this awful thing.

But before she did so she got poison and sprinkled some of it in her fathers cup.

The stupid idiot actually drunk it. When he went to bed bye bye off to hell dick.

She also can be a little scary.

Whenever she needs to or if she's pissed of she can kinda turn into a demon. Its pretty cool just not when your the person she's attacking.

Anyways she has these cool swords that are on fire and she moves really fast like crazy. Plus it looks like she's kinda on fire.

She's awesome!  Anyways there's lots about her that I don't know she's not one for feelings.

So how'd you guys like it she gave me the idea about the demon and fire and stuff she's awesome. Vote, comment, like it always helps keep smiling. =)

                                     -Smiley