The Half-Brother

[[[Demi's POV]]]

A knock came from the door and there stood a guy dirty blond hair almost brown, green eyes with a blue rim, his hair style resembling Justin Bieber's. He was the same height as Drake and he seemed cool... Too cool.

"Hey! I'm Demi your cousin and this is your half-brother Drake!" I said cheerfully.

"Hey I'm James...my dad walked out on me and my mom died in a car crash...and that's all I guess.." he said plainly

"Okay well we didn't know you were coming so... yeah I'm going to go get my stuff." I said as I went to my room. To my surprise, everything wasn't there as if it was a different bedroom. I went to Drake's room and see my stuff there Okay then, I thought to myself I go in the room and look around. Just then, the door opens and Drake comes in.

"Hey..." He said 

"...Why..." I muttered bearly audible but with my luck he heard me.

"Why what?" he asked obviously confused. The kiss you obivious little UGH, I thought to myself

I stayed quiet untill he came near me and ,before I could step away, he spins me around and presses his lips onto mine... It was wrong but it felt soooo right. We kept kissing until we had to break apart for air. I gasped for air... I know this will sound cheesy but I felt sparks. I know its wrong to feel like that about my COUSIN  but it feels soooo RIGHT... After a few minutes, he broke the silence...

"I'm Sorry Dem..." he said 

"N-n-no i-it's okay" i stuttered WHY IN THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT IT WAS WRONG AND ILLEGAL!  I mentally facepalmed myself. UGH WHY IS LIFE SO COMPLICATED

"Is that so... Then" He smirked. My eyes widen as I see him coming closer. I move back and hit the wall.As I hit the wall he starts making out with me. Our lips moved in Sync. I hear our parants come in the house. I pull his hair so he would let go but he just smirks and mumbles "I locked the door...". He groans when I pull his hair hard enough ."Stop" I commanded. He just kept going. "Stop or I will hurt you..." I didn't want to hurt him. "Go ahead babe" he smirks "Okay 'babe'." I kicked His balls and then he moved back and bent over "Awh shit Dem! Ah fuck!" With that I left the room.

( A/N HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE INTENSE CHAPTER  :P CREDIT TO angel_chi MAH SISTAH FO' HELPIN' MEH EDIT THIS SHIZ'NIT PEACE OUT MY CRAZY MO'FOS! ~ Gabeh )