1.struggle of power

nikita was calmly relaxing for the first time in what felt like forever. ben tillari was always on her ass trying to harm her, break her or maybe even kill her at some point in the near future. but thats not what really happened. this is.

Nikita POV

nikita was thrown into a wall in her bedroom when ben came in. she healed instantly since asgardians did weird shit like that. he was pissed for some reason. as always. when she tried to lift herself up ben threw her against the wall harshly. "wont you kiss me honey?" he asked with venom dripping from every single word

"fuck off ben i hate you and i know youjust want my power " "damn right but i really do wonder what kissing you would be like" ben responded meanly all of the sudden he stabbed nikita and she screamed quite loudly. her mom, rose never came to check on them. she thought that perhaps nikita was fine and just going through a stage. Man was she wrong.

many days past before her mom realized . one day though, Nikita found a disposable camera that they had lying around. when ben struck her she quickly took photos of his work. she was actually lucky enough to get a few shots of him cutting her with his stupid tiny daggers that he always kept in his leather jacket.

eventually the film ran out. "time to expose a motherfucker" she thought. "mooommmmm " she yelled. Rose came in and said "what's up ?" "Look at these pictures. I wasn't kidding when I told you about Ben." "Holy shizzle !" Rose said In amazement. "Thank god your from Asgard. " "yea definetly" Nikita. Said gently.

"What's up? You still seem kinda quiet." Rose said " I can't break up with him or he will kill me. If I expose him he kills me. Basically any bad move and I'm dead" " damn this guy really has it out for you. ". Her mom exclaimed " yea." " anything I can do about it honey." "No."

" I need a hero"