Perfection🌸

My definition of perfection
Perfection. That word is damned for heaven’s sake. I don’t know, something about it gives me a gutty feeling that makes me want to throw up. I hate perfection. The worst part about it is that we all know it does not exist, yet so many people think they float in its pool. The world defines perfection as having everything necessary; complete without faults or weaknesses. Nonsense! Perfect this, perfect that. Curse that word! Who are we fooling? The intangibles? The tangibles? Yeah right.
My definition of perfection is completely in contrast with that of the world. I beg to differ. I beg to oppose. So then what is perfection in my own words? Perfection is having enough to get you through the day, perfection is being grateful for the little that you have. Perfection is being flawsome and embracing those flaws. Perfection is being perfectly perfect in your imperfections. I have an inflated ego. My best friends are insanely rude and self-centered (don’t get me wrong, they can be total sweethearts when they want to (laughs)).  My mom is cockeyed. My significant other is somewhat kind of retrospective. So, pretty much no one in my little life bubble is perfect. They’re all imperfect. We are all imperfect. Now that, that is perfection my people. Being imperfect. Make sense?
I wonder how the world would be if everything and everyone in it was perfect. I try to imagine a world so perfect, but it is just not imaginable. A world without imperfections and flaws would suck. It would be boring. Awkward. No drama. Hey, I love drama, I love a good laugh. I’m a drama queen – do not blame me. If everything was perfect, there would not be sadness. No anger. No pain. No negative emotions. The world needs negative emotions. Being happy all the time gets boring. Without flaws, people would not entirely understand mankind.
Isaac Asimov once said: “People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” So true. It gets to my nerves. You’d find a person who regards himself as a “Mr. Know-It-All". To hell with that. There’s a thin line between knowledge and wisdom. Knowledge is what you get when you read the fine print, while wisdom is the common sense you apply to utilize your knowledge. Mark my words, humankind may have acquired all the knowledge in the world, but wisdom? Absolutely not. So do not go around thinking you know everything. If you do, you’re just the worst example of my kind of perfection.  
Bottomline here is, the flaws of mankind are the most distinctive features that qualify them to be God’s most valuable creations. Perfection should thus be viewed as having flaws that may or may not inflict pain on others. Perfection should be viewed as a personality trait. Because we are all perfect. What makes us perfect? Our imperfections. Until then, smile and be perfectly imperfect. Imperfect Valley Daisy, signing out.