School

HEY guys I'm back. With the next part hope u like it 😀

STAR'S POV

Star is going to ridge wood high and went to get a schedule from the office for her classes . Her first class is history so Star went down the pearly ,clean hallway to history class and was sitting next to the werewolf she saw earlier today his name is Xander was sitting next to staring at Star .

skipping to second period Lunchtime:  usually Star sat by her friends Dawn and Dark but Xander came over and asked Star if I would like to sit by his pack at lunch I was very shy and shook my head no but I would've loved to sit by him and his pack. When lunch ended star had chemistry and of course  Xander was in her class too and he sat in every class by me so when school ended I asked why Xander always wanted to sit by me and he said that he really likes  me and he wants me to be his mate and when I look at him sparks flew between my green emerald eyes and I said yes I would love to be ur boyfriend  do u want to come over to diner sometime  Xander he said yes so then he picked me up by the waist and took me to his red mustang and drove me home . The next morning I asked mom how she met dad and she said that she was on a quick run in the creepy ,green mossy forest when I met a red handsome fox trotting by and he look me in the eye and sparks flew between us and then he took me on dates and he kissed me and that's how we met darling why did u ask , Star says, Oh because I think I may have found my mate mom his name is Xander . "Oh sweetie that's amazing u should invite him over sometime for diner said mom" ."Ok mom I already did " ,Star replies.

Guys remember to comment if u guys like the story so far might not be able to do part three tomorrow bye guys 😃