Chapter .2.

Waddup gang gang?

I made it happen. A new chapter.

You better like it..

Prendre plasir

The lunch room stay packed with loads of the senior kids at my school. It would never be hard to make a friend around here.

But it's not like your typical school where you have the most popular kids here and the non popular kids there or whatever. It was more like your school craze fest or so. More, out of control.

More vanquishing.

I sit at the table with the only three best friends I ever hang with.

Cloe, Evone, and Taylen

"Wassup Onyy? How da world been treating ya?" Evone asked sliding up in front of me.

"It's been fair. Treating me fair." I said, sitting next to Taylen who stared blanklessly at his phone.

"Hi Taylen. You can't say nothing to a nigga?" I asked.

He looked up from his phone quickly, then looked at me. He looked me up and down as if he didn't recognize me or something, then he looked back at his phone saying:

"Wassgood cuz?"

I rolled my eyes and looked at Cloe who was also glued to her phone.

"Why is everybody so focused on their phone like that? What's going on?" I ask looking over at Taylen's phone.

But he had one of those screens where you couldn't see what he was doing from a side view because it was dark.

"Nothings happening. I'm just texting my mom. I have no idea what Taylen is doing." Cloe shrugged as she typed away on her phone.

"Maneee. I'm stalking the fuck outta this girl page." He said. Eyes still glued to the screen.

I snatched his phone to see what girl he was talking about.

"Aye mane stop playin'. Gimme my shit!" He yelled reaching over me to get his phone.

It was just some random Instagram model. No surprise.

He snatched his phone back and glared at me. I did the same and playfully rolled my eyes.

"So anyway, my family is having a little pool party tomorrow. I was wondering if ya'll would like to go?" I asked.

"A pool party? Hell yeah I'll go. But ya'll better have some real food this time instead whatever the fuck ya'll was trying to give me the last time." Evone said.

"Oh no, I'm in charge of the food this time so you already know it's gon' be good." I said.

"Cool I'm coming." She said.

"Me too." Cloe said putting g her phone down and smiling.

"Me three." Taylen said.

Back at home I'm having to deal with screaming, crying and arguing all through the house.

Celine and Kyle are the ones arguing over the remote control and Grace and Galaxy are the ones crying over candy.

I lay back in my bed and bury my face  into the pillow.

I'm just hoping this will be over soon so I can get some sleep. I mean, I know it's Friday. But I already planned to sleep today anyway and I don't want to make any change of plans.