The Perfect Plan

Jake POV
"Erika views are down what do we do?" I asked Erika while looking at how my videos aren't  getting as much views as it usually does. "Here let me see." She said while I moved out of her way so she could look at my laptop. "What the fuck!" She yelled pointing to a video on the trending page. It was about Alissa, Banks, and Ricegum making a new team of youtubers. "Erika get out and let me watch the video!" She did as I said and I started watching the video. Damn. Alissa looks so much happier with Banks then she did with me. I really fucked up when I kicked her out but it's too late Tuesday go back now. I finished watching the video and I don't know what to think anymore. Part of me is sad because I lost Alissa and part of me is pissed how they just made a team of their own. However one thing is for sure. They won't get away with this.
Rice POV
I was sitting with Banks in the movie theater when he spoke up and asked "Do you think we should get more Cloutgang members?" "I don't see why not" I replied. We called up a few people then decided to make a list of all the Cloutgang members. This list included Me, Ricky, Alissa, Sommer, Nikan, Nick, Shaun, my friend Ugly God, Frazier, Wolfie, Mitchell, and we even teamed up with all of Faze Clan. "Looks good." Banks said. "Yeah but it wouldn't hurt to have a few more members, we liked to have as much members as we can get." I replied as Banks nodded in agreement. "Let's go see if Alissa has any suggestions."
Alissa POV
I was on YouTube in me and Ricky's room when Rice and Ricky came in and asked me if I had suggestions for any new CloutGang members. I thought for a little bit and that's when a brilliant idea popped into my head. "What about Logan." I said. They both agreed so I decided to call him. "Hey Alissa what's up?" He said. "Hey ummm you know how we created CloutGang?" "Yeah it's pretty dope" he answered. "Well would you wanna be apart of it?!" I said excitedly. "Oh well... Alissa I would love to but you know Jake will hate me." "Oh it's ok" I said disappointed. "You know what give me some time to think about it."
1 month later
Ricky and I are happier than ever currently and CloutGang is still going strong. The only problem is that we're a little divided because the Faze guys who are also in CloutGang live a little far away. I heard that they might move closer soon. Also Jake has tried multiple times to ruin are careers by saying stuff like I cheated on him or Banks copied him with the whole CloutGang thing and it's really annoying. Luckily we have smart and loyal fans who realize he's lying. Even though he keeps getting exposed he still has his young fanbase to support him. Ricky just left to grab food when I start to get spammed by tweets about Jakes new video or whatever so I decided to watch it.
Jake POV (4 hours earlier)
Nothing is working! I've tried everything to ruin CloutGang but it hasn't worked. Wait a second I think I have an idea. I'm gonna say Banks abused my assistant and say that he cheated on Alissa. That way Banks career would be ruined, CloutGang would go up in flames, and when poor innocent Alissa gets her little heart broken then she'll come crawling back to me. It's the perfect plan.
Authors Note: Hey guys sorry I haven't made an update to the story in a very long time. Next week I don't have school so I'll try to post 2-3 more updates to the story. I'll try to post by Tuesday. Oh and also thank you guys so much for almost 800 reads I did not expect anything like that at all so thank you guys so much bye 👋.