two- With You

6 years

One of the many faces of the NFL, an idol to children, always in the public eye, and still we stood by eachother. A beautiful face of Instagram, her follower count only increasing by the day. Her count currently at 100 mil.

6 years

Fans approaching us at dinner, practices, games, photoshoots, and no breaks.

Odell and Perrie had survived 6 years of all of this.

It was hard living a life in private when you were also a face of the public. A face people only dreamed of seeing or meeting as they walked down the street, or walked through a grocery store. My head rose and fell on Odell's chest as he breathed slowly. His hands stroked my hair softly as we lay in the silence of our home.

We didn't need the noise of a television in the background, or any music playing. All we ever wanted was to just be alone with eachother and out of the public. I couldn't even remember how long it had been since we'd been able to both be at home together. To just lay together on the couch in the living room in the middle of the day.

I didn't have any meet and greets, he didn't have any practices or press conferences, or promo shoots to attend. It was just us today, hidden from the world outside.

My eyes glanced at the clock on the DVD player reading 1:00 PM.

I sighed, sitting up slightly and looking at my husband. His eyes were closed but I knew he wasn't asleep, because his hands still stroked my hair, and his breathing was steady.

"Stop staring its weird." I gasped at the raspy tone of his voice. It was deep and throaty like he had just woken up, and my stomach fluttered at the sound.

I hum at his comment leaning up to kiss his cheek.

He peeks one eye open, then both eyes looking down at me with a smile.

"Hi,"

"Hi,"

I can feel myself blushing as if we were meeting for the first time. I reach my left hand up to caress his cheek, but he grabs it before I can taking his thumb and stroking it over the diamond that sits on my finger. He kisses it once, looking back up at me as I watch him.

"You remember when I gave you this?"

I nod smiling as my mind wonders to that night. The apartment we had shared at the time lit up with candles as he waited for me to come home that night, on one knee in the middle of the living room.

"I can't believe I've put up with you for this long." I joke, running my hands through his hair, wrapping the curly blondes locks around my fingers gently. He laughed at my joke, squeezing at my hips playfully making me giggle.

A sigh left both of our lips as we relaxed into eachother again, silence taking over the room once more.

"I love you. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now except with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to start a family with you." he whispers, rubbing up and down my back.

"I love you, Dell, so much."

-

Requested by 80s90sTeen

I am always taking requests so if you have one, just shoot me a message or comment! Remember to include your name if you'd like it to be in the story as well as what you want me to write.

xx