teaser......

Rajveer  - its soo real

Rajveer  - its soo real.......jaise sach mein barish hui ho ..........

He was amazed to see the magic of her paint brush......

She was happy to paint something after such a long time.....

He was lost in her magnificent art......

Naina - pata hai mera sapna hai ke meri khud ki art gallery ho .......

He can see excitement and happiness on her face....

Rajveer - aur mera sapna hai ke main tumhara har sapna pura karun

She saw him with bright eyes.....

______________________________________

Rajveer and naina went for her admission in fine arts college........and the clg was about to get start......in next 15days......
Naina was soo excited to finally persue her passion.......

She told her plan to her friends and they were amazed to find out her intrest and happy that finally her life will get a new aim..............

....

He prepared 2 mug of coffee....and got immersed on the couch with her.....

They are watching a horror movie....
Or lets say she is watching and he is trying to watch........

Rajveer - I don't understand......itni raat ko akele kyun ja rahi hai......

He was continuously giving his comments on spooky  scenes......

Rajveer - yaar jab ise mana kiya tha ke wo drawaza mat kholna to kyun khula......

He said soo worried for the  protagonist.....

- naina was confused whether to feel creepy while watching movie or to laugh on his baby like fear of ghost..

Rajveer - naina I think they need to make a proper strategy to exit from that house.....aisa thodi na ke uthe aur nikal gaye....

Naina - hum pehle movie dekh len , phir ap iski ek detail report tayyar kar dena...
She said in a sugar coated sarcastic voice.....

He got her funny sarcasm.....and

Rajveer - han han uda lo mazak......ek to main itni himmat dikha ke tumhare sath ye horror movie dekh raha hun......praise my efforts at least..

Naina - bilkul ...... aisa karte hain apka  naam agle .....nobel price ke liye dedete hai.....

Rajveer saw her with an amusing naughty smile.....
Rajveer - nobel prize.....

And he started tickling her......
She shouted and bounced on the couch......laughing and playing with him............