School(MATE) Next Door

Hey peeps ^^ I'm Sabreena. This my first time writing a book. I'm 13 years old. Still first year in middle school. So, please support me with all your will (: And, Please continue to read my book (: Thanks (: And, without wasting your precious time, I'll start the book (: Enjoy !

Sarene's P.O.V

" Rene ! Get your freaking ass here now ! If you don't get your ass down here in five seconds, we'll be living you ! " Sarah, my younger sister shouting, while mom and dad put their package on the back of the car. " Coming ! " I shouted at Sarah as i jumped down the stairs. " Shoot ! " I shouted as my leg was stuck to the old wooden floor. No wonder mom wants to change house nearby LA.

When i was young, i all ways jumped of the stairs and and break something that is the nearest, but usually i break the floor. " Hurry up clumsy ! The flight is another one hour and a half  minutes ! " Sarah keeped on shoutin' like a mad person. 

I quickly ran as fast as i can to the car, but a half way i locked the door a loud thunders storm. " Hurry up ! It's gonna rain soon ! " mom said. " Okay ! " i said running towards the door handle. " Open this door this instant young lady. " i said as the thunder storm went louder. "Go to the other the side ! " Sarah said as she stick her tongue out.

" Shoot ! " I quickly ran the opesite the door that Sarah was sitting while the thunder went extremly louder. That was lucky that i wasn't wet because of the rain. " Scary-cat ! " Sarah teased me. I stayed silent. I ignored her not because i'm giving her a chance, it's because she right. I am a scary-cat.

Well, everybody has their weakness . . . Not as if i the only one . . . Without any action taken from me while the thunder went louder and louder, i decided to listen to my phone songs that put me to sleep.

A few hours we reached there, we were late and the flight has gone an hour ago. When my father went to asked the lady worker at the counter went is the second flight on, she said that the second flight will be another hour. That was a relieved. " It's all your fault, scary-cat ! " Sarah shouted causing people to looked at me.

" Hey you listen to me okay, " I said goin' to her and kneel down infront of her. " Look, i'm sorry that i made us missed our flight okay. " i continued. " You know i was joking right ? Are you sick ? Man, this is the first time to sad sorry to me. Is this just me or is it wierd ? " Sarad asked eye widen and lookin' worried.

Well, yeah . . . that's my first time sayin' sorry to her. " Well, i don't know your joking,but what you say is true. I'm not sick. Yeah it's my first time. It's just you and keep your volume down. " I replied. " Ohh . . .  And sorry I can't . " Sarah said while her volume went up again on the last sentence.

I stood up and went to meet mom at food counter. " Mom . . . I'm going around the airport okay. I'll meet you here 15 minutes after okay ? " i asked as i gave her the puppy's eye. " Okay .. and take ten dollars from my purse and go buy what ever you want. " she replied while she chose her food. "Thanks mom. Love you. " I said while a give a peck on her cheeks.

I quickly get her purse and took ten dollars and went off. " Sis, where do you thing you're goin' ? I wanna follow. " Sarah said while she walks to me. " I'm goin' to the toilet. You're not goin anywhere. Just stay with mom and dad. " i said while i ran using my human speed since we're in a public place out of her sight. 

" Shoot ! " I shouted as i as i hit something hard. I closed my eye 'cause i know it would hurt. When i landed on the floor, the floor wasn't hard, it was warm and soft. When i opened my eyes, my eyes was locked to a hot guy's baby'blue eyes. " I'm so sorry ! " I said while i sat up on the floor.

He chuckled and said, " It's okay, beautiful. " I felt my face went slightly red'ish pink. " Thanks ." I said while i offered a smile. " Anytime." he said returning the smile. He stood up and stretched out his hand. I smiled and took it. He pulled me up to stand. " I'm Jared, and you are ?" he asked.

" I'm Sarene. " i replied "Nice name." he said while he smiled at me. " Rene, hurry up the flight is going another 15 minutes ! " Sarah shouted.  " I better get going. Hope you see you again. " I said while i walked to Sarah. "Oh ... okay ... bye " He said while he turned around to the place where he came from.

When we reached to our plane, my parents and Sarah sit two sits back from mine 'cause we made do it last minute. When i closed my eyes, someone taped my shoulder. I quickly open my eyes. It was the same guy. "Urm .. " he said pointing at the sit beside me. "Ohh .. sorry.. " I said as i stood up and went out to let him in.

He keeped on staring at me and give me goosebump.

Hey !! Please Vote and Fan me for The Next Chapter (: Thanks fer reading. I was very nerverous that you guys don't like it. I'm really sorry about my spelling mistakes. Please don't hate me fer it. Anyway, please comment and tell me if you like my 1st chapter. So i won't lose hope fer the next chapter. And thanks fer reading. Cheers !