(lyles) twincest

Logan, also known as Logod, was getting his ass kicked by Kanyon as usual when he went into a fit of rage (also, as usual) because he can't handle being beaten. He left The Basement ™ and angrily drove home, almost hitting another car. If he would've hit the car he would've died because he wasn't wearing a seatbelt. Silly Logod. Always wear a seat belt. When he arrived home he went upstairs, ignoring his loving mother who questioned how his day was. He slammed his door and in his room his twin Myles (who is also called Daddy McQueen) was waiting.

"Did you get your ass kicked again?" Daddy MQ said, smirking.

"No! Kanyon sucks, everyone knows he's not the best anymore.."

"You're right, but you're also lying. I know you lost." Myles could always tell when Logod was lying. He had a special twinsense for it."You know the rules. If I catch you lying to me you get punished. Go to the room."

'The room' was always locked, and their mother forbade the boys from ever going in there, except Logan found the key one day and they went in, only to find that it was a sex dungeon that their mother used when she brought various men home on 'dates'. Myles decided that they should use it for themselves, and that was that.

Now here he is, getting tied up spread eagle style between two large wooden posts, gag in his mouth and blindfold over his eyes. He prepared himself for what was coming. *fwap!* He flinched as his brother flogged his flaccid penis. *fwap!* He started to feel the blood begin to swell as his below average sized cock became erect.

"You're getting turned on by this. You really are disgusting." Myles proceeded to untie Logod and forced him onto the nearby table, bending him over and going in raw. Logod felt his boipussy being ripped apart, and he could've swore that he felt himself bleed. Myles thought he felt Logan bleed too, and that just turned him on more. It fueled him. He felt his cock grow more, and he pumped in and out even harder. This went on for another half an hour until Daddy McQueen let his load out into Logan's overused asshole.

As he pulled out Myles looked down at the mixture of blood and semen that he had created. He got hard again and plunged into Logan.

"Oh, Daddy McQueen, please stop!" The older twin was tired of the younger's incessant pounding into his ass.

"You know the rules Logan. You need to get over not being able to admit when you lose. It's lame."

Logod still refused to believe he was right, knowing deep down that he was the best Falcon main there ever was. So he took it up the ass for another 15 minutes until Myles climaxed yet again.

"Ah. It's been awhile since you've taken it for that long. Next time don't break the rules, you slut." Logod winced one final time as Daddy McQueen shoved a buttplug with a raccoon tail coming out the end up his ass. "Don't take it out until tomorrow, otherwise you'll be in trouble."

Exhausted and full of semen and blood, he cleaned the room and locked it up, passing out in his bed and dreaming sweet dreams about his sick Falcon.