Chapter 15

Haneul's P.O.V

Saturday...

I smiled seeing Namjoon. He smile but looking nervous. We're in his studio. And he's suppose to fetch Siena to the restaurant. There's 1 hour more, before he leaves to Siena's house. I sit next to him.

"So. You sound worried on the phone." - i said.

"I'm nervous." - he said.

"Again?" - i laughed. He nodded.

"We're talking about Siena." - he said.

"Yupp. I know. We're talking about Jung Siena. So? What's your point?" - i asked.

"I'm just nervous." - he groan and lay down head on my shoulder.

"Come on. It'll be fine. It's not like you'd do something weird." - i said. He let out another groan.

"This time, I'm not following." - i said. He moved and met my eyes. His eyes widen.

"What? No! You need to! Please!" - he begged.

"Where am i going to hide then?" - i asked.

"Just like in the restaurant but far away from our table." - he said.

"Okay. Your treat?" - i asked with a smile.

"Of course. I kinda bring you there." - he said.

"Niceu~ but can i call my cousin along? I'd be bored to death just watching you both." - i said.

"Which cousin?" - he asked.

"Umm... Siho. Wait no. She's in New York with her husband. So, Hoonji." - i said.

"Why Hoonji?" - he asked.

"As if you know who he is." - i said.

"I do. He didn't send you home the other night after you both had dinner." - he said. I frowned.

"How'd you know?" - i asked.

"I was trailing you from the back." - he said.

"You're that guy in all black?" - i asked. He nodded. I hit his arm hardly.

"Ouch! What the hell! That hurts!" - he screamed in pain.

"What's with following me at night?! And like you could have just walk to me and show yourself! Ever since that night, i always feel like someone will follow me! Like a stalker!" - i exclaimed.

"You'd say no! But I'd still send you anyways. Well sorry that i scare you." - he said, caressing his arm. I rolled my eyes.

"Go and call Hoonji. I'm not treating him. Just you." - he said. I nodded. I grab my phone and called Hoonji. After talking to him about the dinner, i ended the call.

1 hour later...

We head to his car. He got in his car while i stand outside. He rolls down his window. "I'll see you there." - he said. I nodded.

"Fighting Namjoonie." - i said and smiled.

"Thanks." - he said, letting out a nervous smile.

"Go on." - i said. He nodded. He rolls his window up and drive off to Siena's house. I let out a sigh. I don't know why. But i feel sad about this whole thing? I'm happy for Namjoon because he found a girl that he might fall in love with. The other members have their love lives, except for him and Taehyung and Seokjin oppa.

I walk to the restaurant that Namjoon told me. Took a seat and waited for Hoonji. I put my hand below my chin, letting out another sigh. I don't understand my feelings. I obviously don't like Namjoon. He's my chingu. And ever since that night, in the hotel's restaurant, that's where we got close. And it continues.