The New Student

Out of nowhere, a blue child with brown hair and a baseball cap came running through the door. "Spinalpalm?" Tolop asked, looking at the door.
"Oh god I'm late!" He cried.
The new child turned around to look at Tolop and Spinalpalm. "No, you're not late." His face was covered by a dark green hat, but you could see his eyes and mouth.
Suddenly, the bell rang. Dolan, Zaragamba, Doopie, Pringle, Hellbent, Pandora, Andie and the teacher all came into class. Everyone took their seats but the new kid stood at the front of the class. Hellbent got out his phone and put his earbuds in, he was playing music. "Where's Melissa?" Andie whispered to Pandora.
"I don't know, perhaps she's ill?" Pandora answered.
All of a sudden, the class went silent. "Hello class," the teacher (CivilSpider) announced. "We have a new student, I'll let him introduce himself."
The yellow-skinned child stood in front of the class and shyly said, "H...hello, my name is S...SweetCommando, I...I fight sometimes... but that's not important."
As if it was planned, SweetCommando stopped talking and a purple bird ran through the door. "Melissa!" Pandora and Andie cried.
"Sorry I'm late," Melissa apologised. "What's happening?"
"Please take your seat." CivilSpider said, leaving the classroom.