The big reveal

"I saw that for the field trip for the 8th grade class, you chose Dover International Speedway." "Yes I did"
"Well, after seeing all the choices everyone in the 8th grade chose, I'm deciding that..." I wait in anticipation "That we will choose yours for the 8th grade field trip" My jaw drops and I have a shocked look on my face, then I get to courage to say words "That's amazing, thank you so much sir." I shake his hand. "Your welcome, now since I did a little research and saw that the Dover races are May 29th to the 31st, I'm going to need your help of planning this whole weekend trip, so I'm going to need you to come here starting now until we have this whole trip planned" (this period is from the end of english till the end of math which is 10:30). "You got it" "Good, and you won't be excused from any test, quizzes, class work, and homework in your class, and you won't be behind because you will go down to your math class during homeroom for a tutoring session to catch up on work and all that" "You got it sir" "Okay, let's start planning this" "Let's do it" "But first, let me make an announcement about this trip" "Okay, take your time" The principal pushes the PA button "Attention 8th graders, a winner was chosen for the 8th grade field trip, the winner is... Jessica! Her choice was for the entire 8th grade class to spend the weekend at Dover International Speedway to experience the sport of NASCAR, more information will be out tomorrow because we are handing out permission slips to your first period teacher. That will be all, thank you and have a wonderful day everyone" He releases the PA button. "Ready?" "Ready." The principal and I work on the permission slips with all the details about the entire trip, for example: ticket prices, time we are leaving Thursday, time we are coming back Monday, etc. 10:30 comes and the bell rings so I grab my stuff and head to history.