[Drabble] Swapped Personalities.

hello I'm back

have this Drabble of the swapped personalities AU

Apparently according to the message I received on Twitter someone wanted the ship names of each ship in the swapped personalities AU so...

Here ya go

Zreshlie=Sinick (Sine X Nick9596)
Jonshlie=Unick (UniUni X Nick9596)
Tomshlie= NiKu (MetalRiku X Nick9596)
Zron=SiNi (Sine X UniUni)
FroZres= MetalSine (MetalRiku X Sine)
NewScapeBreezi= NewCheezyCoral (NewCheezyNub X CornyCoral)
NewScapeComics= NewCheezyDoodles (NewCheezyNub X JoNDooDLES)
CorJon/NewScapeJon= NewCheezyUni (NewCheesyNub X UniUni)
Dawnathan= UniOfGarg (UniUni X TomOfGarg)
Jonmy= MetalUni/UniRiku (UniUni X Metal Riku
JonCOMiCS= UniDooDLES (UniUni X JoNDooDLES)
FrozenComics= MetalDooDLES
DawnOfAshlie (whichforsomereasomexists--)= TomOfNick (TomOfGargon X Nick9596

Bro

How about the harem ship???
-Frantic

if I missed any, point them out to me and I'll edit it.

If you're wondering who's switched with who..

Ashlie9596 Swapped With Zres (Sine)
Zres Swapped With Ashlie9596 (Nick9596)
CheezyBreezi Swapped With NewScapePro (NewCheezyNub)
NewScapePro Swapped With CheezyBreezi (CornyCoral)
FrozenGargon Swapped With DawnOfRiku (TomOfGarg, might switch to TomOfGargon)
DawnOfRiku Swapped With FrozenGargon (MetalRiku)
JonJon Swapped With UNiCOMiCS (JoNDooDLES) (Changed Name)
UNiCOMiCS Swapped With JonJon (UniUni)

are we good?

No?

oops--

Trashton

—•—•—•—

          The gang all sat around in the living room in boredom. Ashlie was on the couch scrolling through Twitter with Uni and Nick by her side, Jon was doodling in his sketchbook and, Bri was leaning against Cory while staring off into space, her computer-screened face had begun its own game of Tetris at the bottom of the screen as Bri only watched her screen slowly get filled up with colorful bricks. Dawn was joking around, and by joking around in his definition, he was yelling a lot mostly out of boredom.

"Guys.." Dawn mumbled, no one heard him.

"Guys." He said a but louder, still, no one heard him.

This time Dawn sucked in a breath, "GUYS!" He yelled, making everyone gasp in surprise and shock. Bri instantly jolted up from Cory's shoulder, all the colorful bricks that were filling up her screen exploded and disappearing without a trace.

"What?" Bri said, scowling at Dawn as he had a bland expression on his face.

"Wouldn't emeralds be nice--"

A pillow then struck Dawn in the face, causing him to fall back against the backrest of the couch and slouching down as if he lost consciousness. Nick sighed as he lowered his arm and went back to reading.

Tommy chuckled slightly causing Uni to gasp, "He.. He chuckled!" Uni pointed out.

Jon nodded, "Yes, he's a robot but he's still has emotions.." Jon said as he continued to draw on his sketchbook, currently sketching out a new page of his comic.

Tommy hummed as he looked at Jon's work, "How many pages are there going to be?" He asked. Jon shrugged,

"As long as my creativity doesn't run out," Jon jokes, "But.. Maybe about.. 10 more pages? I don't know, this quest is going to take a long time.." Bri hummed in boredom once more as she looked up at Cory, seeing him just humming to some music while playing on his phone, Bri then looked at Ashlie

"Yo, Twitter Goddess," Bri called, Ashlie hummed as she pulled her gaze away from her phone, "How's Twitter going for ya?" Bri asked. Ashlie shrugged,

"It's fine.." Ashlie responded, going back onto her phone. Nick hummed as he peered over her shoulder though it was more like peering over her head since he was taller than her.

"Why are you searching up images of Herbean--"

"Shush."

Uni chuckled as he draped his arm over Ashlie's shoulder, "Aww does Ashlie miss Herbean--"

"Oh my god--"

Cory chuckled as he sat up from the couch, almost making Bri fall over as she was leaning against Cory.

"Well, I should start my video soon, I'll catch you guys later!" Cory exclaims while he bounds over to the staircase, Bri sighs and fixes herself, pushing herself back up as she looked at the staircase before at the others.

"You guys wanna record a video?"

Everyone shot each other a glance and shrugged.

"Sure."

"YEAH! LET'S GRIND GUYS!"

"Dawn, no."

—•—•—•—

that moment when the authors note might be longer than the Drabble itself--